P0150N

Oct 6, 2019
Is any of the content here actually animations? If so, which am I looking at? What links in specific? Mega links?

DialySYS

Feb 25, 2018
Is any of the content here actually animations? If so, which am I looking at? What links in specific? Mega links?
Date With Her - DVA Animated [Sorta?] Can't find it here, maybe I'm not looking to far.
EX:

crum_

May 27, 2017
I do remember there being animations for the first NTR League book. I'll edit this when I find it.

Reactions: P0150N

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah.... The long wait was for this.
Mega
Much love for the leeks! Senna is banging as ever (although the pose looks a little recycled), but the others are quite a disappointment. The D.Va pics in particular look scuffed as hell compared to his usual work, even if rushed - the knees are weirdly distracting and the face + hair make her look more like Lux. The TW3K pics are solid, at least, but I don't like the slide from three small sets per reward to two-and-a-half.

On a... slightly more productive note, I honestly would love to see more softer ladies in his works than right now. I know he's been picking all the defiant spunky badasses out of the League roster, but they don't seem to be putting up too much of a fight (and it's becoming a touch stale anyways), but some more cute and innocent ones to break in would be nice. Something along the lines of the Lux/Sylas set a while back, or the Sora short we got around xmas. Oh well.

Reactions: crum_

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Gonna take some time to compile all the links in the thread to put in OP but it'll be done eventually.

Thanks to all the guys that shared, Heroes Indeed(y)

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I added most of the links that was posted in this thread on the OP, please let me know if I'm missing anything, quote this post with the link and ill add it in
Thank you to those that shared again:)

crum_

May 27, 2017
I added most of the links that was posted in this thread on the OP, please let me know if I'm missing anything, quote this post with the link and ill add it in
Thank you to those that shared again:)
Honestly, I just like to wait until there is a request. Makes me feel a little better inside than if I just leak it. Makes me feel like I'm doing a good deed, or a service for those who can't afford it.

Mega - Lara Croft
here's Reward 47, thanks for the arrangement again.

Reactions: K3NJ1

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
here's Reward 47, thanks for the arrangement again.
Oh, that's the treasure hunter package, I posted it in Miscellaneous I'll just rename it and move with the rest of the rewards Thanks.

Tosado

Dec 19, 2017
Oh, that's the treasure hunter package, I posted it in Miscellaneous I'll just rename it and move with the rest of the rewards Thanks.
Yeah, Firolian doesn't quite name his packages in any consistent manner.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote