wolfund

Aug 22, 2017
Always give it a bit of time, I tend to give up to a month of slack to those artists. You never know what happen behind the scene, for all we know he might have taken some time off saying nothing to anyone, is working on a very big release that is taking way more time than anticipated or has suffered an accident and is currently in the hospital.

It cost nothing to wait and see for a month or so.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Always give it a bit of time, I tend to give up to a month of slack to those artists. You never know what happen behind the scene, for all we know he might have taken some time off saying nothing to anyone, is working on a very big release that is taking way more time than anticipated or has suffered an accident and is currently in the hospital.

It cost nothing to wait and see for a month or so.
I dont disagree with you man the problem is that he has shown 0 signs of life in a month and thats alarming

N7M

Oct 22, 2020
Hi everyone :) Does anybody have full release of Pop Starz : Behind The Scenes Part IV - Ahri
Illustration list
KDA Ahri - 9 unique illustrations
-up to 7k image resolution
-91 image variations with dialogue
-60 image variations without dialogue
Thanks from now... :)

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone :) Does anybody have full release of Pop Starz : Behind The Scenes Part IV - Ahri
Illustration list
Uhhh
is posted buddy

but not the without dialogue btw

Reactions: N7M

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
Illustration list
Have you got the Part IV - Ahri with dialogue yet?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote