Apr 28, 2017
Now that the op has been updated? What in the hell should I download? all of the links? the AIO collection? can someone tell me pls
As the name suggests, the AIO (All in One) collection contains all the individual packs in a single torrent file. And if someone wants the individual packs, they can use the remaining links according to their requirement. There may be a few Rewards or Area69 content missing after you have downloaded the whole collection, some of which can be found in this thread if you search for them or someone kind enough can give you the link if you request it. The last two are individual works which do not belong to any of the individual collections.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
As the name suggests, the AIO (All in One) collection contains all the individual packs in a single torrent file. And if someone wants the individual packs, they can use the remaining links according to their requirement. There may be a few Rewards or Area69 content missing after you have downloaded the whole collection, some of which can be found in this thread if you search for them or someone kind enough can give you the link if you request it. The last two are individual works which do not belong to any of the individual collections.
Man Im so dumb I didnt know that AIO stands for All In One xD

Apr 28, 2017
Do you have the Mega link of Reward 43 - The Fall of Gladiator - Riven ???
:3
Here you go for your generosity. I bought these myself as well. I would also be most grateful If you managed to share the next pack when it releases. So that....you know....we are 50/50 (not forcing you though, I've leeched more than enough here already).
Mega Reward 42 - Irelia
Mega Reward 43 - Riven
Here

Reactions: tefollin
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote