LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
But how about Doom OF Anya? It is R18G
I don't sure Firolian done it
hm, I remember seeing it, now I remember why I forgot about it
it was not in old OP and I think Firolian wiped it from everywhere, and I'm not sure content like this is allowed on f95 either
but it can be reward 26 i guess

yutururu

Mar 26, 2020
hm, I remember seeing it, now I remember why I forgot about it
it was not in old OP and I think Firolian wiped it from everywhere, and I'm not sure content like this is allowed on f95 either
but it can be reward 26 i guess
I think so... Will you upload it?

Reactions: woren

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Any chance of an updated compressed version? 5-7/8k really eats away the hard drive space.
there's a nice (decades old by now) freeware image tool called irfanview, perfect for batch converting entire folders
auto-overwrites the old files as well if the box is checked

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
there's a nice (decades old by now) freeware image tool called irfanview, perfect for batch converting entire folders
auto-overwrites the old files as well if the box is checked
Will this irfanview program degrade the quality at all? I'd like to preserve as much quality as I can while at the same time making the file sizes way more manageable, if that's even possible these days.

kirzkos

Sep 21, 2018
there is no 4k version for Heroine's Secret Life in OP, yet
the original is just blurred transitional page

View attachment 2429426
pls remove it from the thread, ty
u stupid?? on top The dude posted it , 4k AI upscaled version, might be the AI thing, i dont really care, just wanted to share that i unzipped the pack with just this pic in it , the rest was ok and i doubled check on other sites and it was blurred. so if u gonna sit here and keep complainin about it feel free x)
Here is Pack#2 Heroine's Secret Life (English Text). i uploaded original 1080p and upscaled 4k resolution with topaz photo AI for people to choose!

1080p Workupload

4K Workupload

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
u stupid?
yeah, totally, I 100% remember all posts from month ago, I believe I updated the OP with 1080p version from exactly this post.
But if I see any AI upscales, they automatically go into the garbage, bcs they all trash, and not allowed to upload into Original Post. I'm not even clicking on them.

I guess AI fucked with the blurred face.

Might be worth mentioning where it came from in the first place next time you throw random pics in the thread.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote