3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 8, 2019
first contact banner v2.png

Overview:
First Contact is a short visual novel about the trouble you could find yourself in if you're hooking up on a galactic scale.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer: Naughty Road -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 2h
Genre:
3DGC, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Group sex, Handjob, Oral Sex, Trap, Vaginal sex, Humor, Sci-fi, sex with aliens

Installation:
1. Extract and run firstcontact.exe.

Changelog:
V1.0 Android Release
v1.0 Release

Developer Notes:
This is a pretty short game, which I created as learning project to come to grips with the tooling and techniques required to make a visual novel. It has a simple storyline, 4 endings, and two sex scenes. I hope you like it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android:
- -

Extras:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Akamari

May 28, 2017
Well, how is it? Considering whether the quality is adequate to a spacefaring species or whether to adhere to prime directive and not interfere.

Oct 30, 2018
So after playing it - the game was pretty cool, made me chuckle and it was certainly different.
Light of my Life looks cool too, looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work!

Jan 10, 2018
Wow. WOW! What I see, what I hear, what I read... Totally amazing atmosphere! Never thought such things can be here on f95. Pardon my English, can anyone recommend anything like this?

(Impressions after first 10 minutes of playthrough)

May 24, 2018
Very well written Plot and interesting scenes. Actually wanna see more of it though the next game seems promising and models are Hot and Unique and gonna eagerly await...!!

acewinz

Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Surprising in a good way is the least of the compliments I have for this. Its epic. Great humor, plenty of it 4th wall breaking while not being immersion breaking, which is a feat in itself. The situation is outlandish, but made semi-believable and interesting for anyone that enjoys sci-fi. The alien concepts are both hilarious and thought provoking (helps to have an open mind, but I usually consider that a given if you are into aliens/sci-fi). The production values/visuals are good, about the only improvements I could see making would be some scene animation rather than stills and adding more alien diversity (although I confess I am like most a "soap bubble" alieniest if you will...aka appealing humanoid forms and preferences given to swim bladders and the usual orifices for genetic material desposit.) Hoping for more, and to boldly cum and go where no one has gone before!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes