Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So, after deciphering what the game needs you to do, after 3am you need to have sex with the robots

THE PROBLEM IS Bonnie's scenes lock you in for so long freddie's time counter doesn't stop and you lose the game by the time you get out of bonnies animation.

And there's no "Well you gotta juggle your time better" Freddie's animations are still long and tedious but you can "Press E to continue" much sooner Bonnie's is "Oh I finally animated a longer sex scene you can't control, look around, or change angles. Prepare to lose, idiot"

The few lines of information in the game are still TERRIBLE terrible English. The Bonnie video actually shows you what to do but inserting a screen recording of the game isn't in the spirit of FNaF. You don't need a voice actor to introduce the player to the mechanics, but a note for each night or SOMETHING more than a video of you playing your own game would be nice, especially for new players.

I'm glad it's not default Unity slop you see everywhere, but this is still a very poor player experience. We need to be able to cancel out of sex to manage their stats better. And I'd rather even have the UI say "Watch freddie until 3 then satisfy her" than a 240p video showing the player character walking around the building for some reason.

Budoop

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah also due to the Frederika sadness mechanic you can't gt the cum section of most animations as swapping to fred is not only always mandatory but also always ends in a cumshot.

Other than that, great update.

Dec 15, 2022
While there are some glaring issues (Poor English on the main menu, juggling gameplay is unbalanced against the player, auto-full screen, gallery) I do think this game has good potential in its concept if it continues to be fleshed out.

Reactions: Booper1337

Grumppybear

Jun 22, 2018
I feel like this could be a good one, but there are a few thing I would personally like to to happen to the game. The Models are as good as some other game and the dick to entry doesn't look that good. Kinda just look like it a model passing through the other model kinda vibs. I sure it hard to make it really look like it going in, but I would like to see that. Also the bear girl get angry to easy while your with another girl. Your not even finished and she well attack you saying she did get enough Sex. Kinda annoying when your trying to finish with another girl and you died mid way cause Tiddy girl needs more D. So ether have a way to see a bar for her at all time or just don't have your interrupt other event once all girl are in the mood. Next is I would like a way to end any even with any of the girl if I don't find it enjoyable to watch. I know it does from one to another, but some just drag on. Of course I want to see the other girl, but slight improvements would help

M1x33

Jan 22, 2019
I can't get through the second night, I tried all the methods, I'll give up the game until the fix, I hope the developer fixes this

popop1

Mar 5, 2023
Even after getting through the second night, the third seems impossible. There are two attempts I especially remember:
First one, Chica's already missing with the closest to spawn electrical stuff as soon as the loading ends. The time it took to fix it, she broke something in the arcade that made me unable to occupy Bonnie so I had to fix it right away. The time it took to do that second fix, Frederica was angry and Bonnie was bored so they killed me
Second one, she broke the generator at the other side of the building after a few seconds of playing. On my way there, she just caught me and killed me although it was just the beginning

I have tried a few other times, either Chica caught me in the hallways one my way to fix stuff or Bonnie and Frederica got bored or angry fast as I couldn't be on cams taking care of them

When she breaks stuff, the only penalty should be that you'll die if you let her do it too much. When she messes with the generator, you lose electricity, when she messes with arcades you can't entertain Bonnie and when she messes with the door, you can't close it anymore. That's too many penalties, she breaks stuff too fast, faster than you can fix them

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FiveNightsAtKinksDom-0.7Alpha2Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Maxou410

Sep 19, 2017
Chika disapear if you force her to chase you right before 3 am making the game much easyer.
Taking food or soda should be instantaneous if you need to avoid another animatronic.
Neon lightning even if they where tunned down still burn my eyes, maybe add a setting for it (if possible)?
Sex scene in the galery mode should have a "next" buton instead of the weird black fading.
Having a speed control of the animation could be great too.
All position should be accessible when in galery mode, not having to wait for the cycle to be over would be great.
In fact, i believe the cycle break the sex animation everytime it change to a new pose.
Please give us a free cam option or at least some freedom of movement when watching a sex scene.
The breathing effect the animatronic have seems out of place and unecessary, might just be me tho...
Dick is tearing poor chicka appart in her doggy style position (minor clipping issue)
Otherwise animations are great and even if the concept was milked to death, i like the style of this one.

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hello, you have a time to bring them stuff. Otherwise the kill mode get active.
There is not much tolerance..(10 seconds?) You have some time, but if you meet Chica and she starts chasing the player, the delivery "quest" cannot be completed and it's game over. This is about pure luck, less about skill.

But otherwise a good update. Foxy/Mangle are great. Good ideas. Just find some "balance" again.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes