matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
You need to beat the first night to have a progress entry
I'm on days 2 and I still don't have the ProgresoJugador ^^ on the other hand the weird thing is that it gives me another game entry in the registry... basically I have the same games twice but with a different identifier

Reactions: minanoh

Lynus1

May 12, 2020
I realize it's been awhile but if anyone is still interested, you can follow the instructions for finding the registry key. But, when you're in the folder "FNIS4", just create a new doubleword and copy and paste the ProgresoJugador_h1123732228 into the name value. Edit the value to 7.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
1719601773542.png
Yes thats right game i totally missed

Also if anyones havin trouble,you can close the door n shine the light while in the running animation.

So what i do is moment i start running i close the door,hold it for like 1 second,then spam close the door for good measure,then i spam shine light and leave(if you dont hear anything it might be cuz the light spam already stopped it while it was playing).Same for the other door.

Frederika i just spam light on her,same for foxy pole.

If you hear Faxy run you gotta forget frederika and just do the strat for both doors,but most of the time shes at chika's door

With this strat Faxy never got inside in any of the nights and every night was super ez.

Also if you hear a different music that isnt the background one,it prob means frederika's boutta jump you so turn to her asap and spam that light.If the music doesnt stop it will after some time

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote