Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
OTYTHQ.png

Overview:
You are a thief who entered the building while everybody was looking at the World Cup your objective is robbing the animatronics on day 6. You and your team are looking for any kind of defense that's inside the building that can ruin the plan. At least you have cameras, a flashlight, and with the building hacked to close the doors to your desire, I'm sure it's going to be very easy to get through!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: XezarDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The game contains strong flashing imagery.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

h87oQa.gif Screenshot (1082).png Screenshot (1081).png SMs2JH.gif r3rBg+.gif Screenshot (1080).png Y0uV9f.gif Screenshot (1079).png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
FiveNightsAtTheStripteaseClub-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax and trackjack

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
wanna full save w gallery?
read on
[hcaker voice] im in
first of all start the game and maybe start a game or something bc it needs to create your savegame data
then u need to open registry editor find it with the search function
next smash dat ctrl F and type FNIS4 and let it find u the directory
for me it was Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1790249332-3317896973-3434359774-1000\SOFTWARE\com.XezarDev.FNIS4\FNIS4
then the FNIS4 directory and click it
find a file which is named ProgresoJugador_h1123732228 or at least starting with ProgresoJugador
then edit it to say 7 and ur done
start the game

note for the future: the number 7 u typed is the stage number you have reached. technically 4 is the highest u can reach right now but it doesnt hurt to overshoot.

Last edited:

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Think I'm missing a lot of content...
So far I've seen make out with bunny, being slapped by chicken, getting dick sucked by whatever that hook thing is, getting dick jerked off by that green one and cum on bear's ass, like not even anal just cum on it.
Tags promised a LOT of stuff, I'm not getting any of it...

Reactions: tnbounds

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
After trying it, all I can say is there are far better ones available on this site that offer more "finished" experiences with less issue.

I'll wait a while before I check back, at the current state of the game - it feels like a college kids project as opposed to an actual fleshed out product.

Last edited:

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
wanna full save w gallery?
read on
[hcaker voice] im in
so you need to open registry editor find it with the search function
then smash dat ctrl F and type FNIS4 and let it find u the directory
for me it was Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1790249332-3317896973-3434359774-1000\SOFTWARE\com.XezarDev.FNIS4\FNIS4
then the FNIS4 directory and click it
find a file which is named ProgresoJugador_h1123732228 or at least starting with ProgresoJugador
then edit it to say 7 and ur done
start the game

note for the future: the number 7 u typed is the stage number you have reached. technically 4 is the highest u can reach right now but it doesnt hurt to overshoot.
I tried to put it in the search bar but didn't find the folder

May 25, 2022
hi guys this one has a female domination tag, for someone who is only interested in the femdom part of the game, please could anyone say whether you would recommend?

FemVieRo

Jan 21, 2022
for linux users: it runs well on proton, it does freeze sometimes tho

hi guys this one has a female domination tag, for someone who is only interested in the femdom part of the game, please could anyone say whether you would recommend?
yeah, chica is full on dominatrix and the game is pretty femdommy in general, but every animatronic has like one or two sex scenes so idk your choice

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote