Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Five of a Kind HOTFIX v0.3.0.1 (PC+MacOS)

PC(64-bit):
MacOS:

Notes
  • This hotfix will NOT break save games from v0.3.0.0.
  • This update is mostly bug fixes and minor improvements.
  • If you've finished v0.3.0.0 and are wondering if it's worth replaying, that depends on whether you want to see Aunt Irene take a facial or not.

Improvements
  • Added ability to double click on Exit hotspots to have MC teleport over there (skipping the walking part).
  • Improved the hints in Meredith's journal.
  • Improved the hints in Aunt Irene's journal.

Bug Fixes
  • The following actions will no longer be allowed while leading Scott around the house: rest, clean fish tank, pick up cereal bowl, sit on couch, access fuse box, talk to Mom on couch.
  • Using the Talk To action on Aunt Irene after drinking Rosé no longer does nothing. She's supposed to talk your ear off with endless, meandering stories.
  • To alleviate the difficulty players have had with all the different wine options: 1) the glass of Chardonnay will give a message when trying to use it on Aunt Irene 2) the spoiled bottle of wine in the kitchen will tell MC there's Chardonnay in the fridge and that there are unopened bottles of wine locked away in the china cabinet, 3) Use icon & talk icons on the lower drawers to the cabinet will have MC remark about a key "Around here somewhere."
  • Fixed Aunt Irene's sex scene not letting you do anything except exit & remove Under Construction banner.
  • Moved Aunt Irene's house in the map in further away from the edge to avoid screwing those playing on 3:2 aspect ratio (1280x1024). In the future, I'm going to look at locking in the aspect ratio to 16:9, meaning black bars on the side or top for playing in different aspect ratios.
  • Fix a bug where Meredith can be seen simultaneously changing and sleeping during the Afternoon when using the spying options.
  • Fix a bug where the "Peek during handjob" perk was mislabeled as "Mom's Open Door Policy" in the Perks tab in the journal.
  • Meredith initial conversation after cleaning your room Tidying Up option no longer removes that option from the dialogue.
  • Remove reference to Caydence (MC's time traveling daughter from the future) during Titjob scene.
  • Fix a bug where cycling through the TV shows gets stuck on the cop show the second time through (game-breaking bug)
  • Somehow the Meredith sitting "rig" that makes up her sitting on your trunk after the cleanup quest and her "bonus" scene got set to Medium Quality. I've bumped it back up to High Quality.
  • Leaving Lucy's dialogue via her floating boobs in Upstairs Hallway or Living Room no longer shows a debug menu.
  • Answering the front door before the doorbell has started ringing no longer causes the doorbell sound to ring throughout the scene after the door is open.
  • MC's torso is no longer missing when you try and grab Meredith's tits during the kissing scene.
  • You can once again give Meredith a foot massage using the lotion.
  • Loading from Saves from v0.2.x or earlier will no longer have the bulge HUD menu button overlap the old Nicole graphic. (Although it is strongly not recommended to try to continue from v0.2.x saves)
  • Scott will spawn near the dining room entrance when entering the Living Room from the Dining Room.
  • During the Boob Job scene, I've enabled the Dirty Talk I dialogue, so players don't get the confusing "You've not yet unlocked the Dirty Talk skill" popup when there's no way yet to actually do that.
  • Scott will no longer say "Hey man, don't you answer your phone" before he's tried to call you.
  • Fixed a bug where, while inspecting the cabinet in the dining room with the wine bottles, the game would let you click on the clock and lock the game.
  • Accessing the Settings menu (the gear) is no longer allowed during the Meredith Boob Job or Irene BJ scenes (consistent with other Spank Bank scenes).

Issues Others Have Seen But I've Not Been Able To Recreate
  • One player was able to get the Spank Bank in a state where the scroll buttons weren't active, making it stuck on the first 9 Spank Bank scenes (there are 11-12 in total). Try as I might, I cannot recreate this.

Issues Reported that will be fixed in a future update
  • Meredith's naked sprite has pubic hair (Landing Strip) but her bonus scene does not. (Per a recent poll, I plan on putting more thought into what kind of public hair the girls have)
  • Meredith's sprite asleep in the dining room has no legs.
getting it now and going to remake my pdf wt later, maybe because i know you have to redo the mc sister story as well, so i might just hold off until then

• Red Heart
Reactions: JR81 and JorogrArt

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Bug:
After already doing it. Taking the rusty key from cupboard, taking all (empty), leaves games locked with an hour glass cursor.
I wasn't immediately able to recreate this, trying it a couple different ways. I suspect (if there's an issue) it's a race condition between competing animations. Are you able to get it to happen at will?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I wasn't immediately able to recreate this, trying it a couple different ways. I suspect (if there's an issue) it's a race condition between competing animations. Are you able to get it to happen at will?
Tried again, happened again. Suspect it's another earlier save issue.
It's bonked i think, even tho you can progress further than the last version. Finished Meredith update, but never touched any of those "clean up" items.

Would really apriciate it if you included a safe savegame from prior update, when you do updates.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Tried again, happened again. Suspect it's another earlier save issue.
It's bonked i think, even tho you can progress further than the last version. Finished Meredith update, but never touched any of those "clean up" items.

Would really apriciate it if you included a safe savegame from prior update, when you do updates.
DM me your save game and I will take a look at it. I loaded a save from v0.3.0.0 and was not able to lock the game using the steps you provided.

Respectfully, I don't understand the point of this request.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Five of a Kind HOTFIX v0.3.0.1 (PC+MacOS)

PC(64-bit):
MacOS:

Notes
  • This hotfix will NOT break save games from v0.3.0.0.
  • This update is mostly bug fixes and minor improvements.
  • If you've finished v0.3.0.0 and are wondering if it's worth replaying, that depends on whether you want to see Aunt Irene take a facial or not.

Improvements
  • Added ability to double click on Exit hotspots to have MC teleport over there (skipping the walking part).
  • Improved the hints in Meredith's journal.
  • Improved the hints in Aunt Irene's journal.

Bug Fixes
  • The following actions will no longer be allowed while leading Scott around the house: rest, clean fish tank, pick up cereal bowl, sit on couch, access fuse box, talk to Mom on couch.
  • Using the Talk To action on Aunt Irene after drinking Rosé no longer does nothing. She's supposed to talk your ear off with endless, meandering stories.
  • To alleviate the difficulty players have had with all the different wine options: 1) the glass of Chardonnay will give a message when trying to use it on Aunt Irene 2) the spoiled bottle of wine in the kitchen will tell MC there's Chardonnay in the fridge and that there are unopened bottles of wine locked away in the china cabinet, 3) Use icon & talk icons on the lower drawers to the cabinet will have MC remark about a key "Around here somewhere."
  • Fixed Aunt Irene's sex scene not letting you do anything except exit & remove Under Construction banner.
  • Moved Aunt Irene's house in the map in further away from the edge to avoid screwing those playing on 3:2 aspect ratio (1280x1024). In the future, I'm going to look at locking in the aspect ratio to 16:9, meaning black bars on the side or top for playing in different aspect ratios.
  • Fix a bug where Meredith can be seen simultaneously changing and sleeping during the Afternoon when using the spying options.
  • Fix a bug where the "Peek during handjob" perk was mislabeled as "Mom's Open Door Policy" in the Perks tab in the journal.
  • Meredith initial conversation after cleaning your room Tidying Up option no longer removes that option from the dialogue.
  • Remove reference to Caydence (MC's time traveling daughter from the future) during Titjob scene.
  • Fix a bug where cycling through the TV shows gets stuck on the cop show the second time through (game-breaking bug)
  • Somehow the Meredith sitting "rig" that makes up her sitting on your trunk after the cleanup quest and her "bonus" scene got set to Medium Quality. I've bumped it back up to High Quality.
  • Leaving Lucy's dialogue via her floating boobs in Upstairs Hallway or Living Room no longer shows a debug menu.
  • Answering the front door before the doorbell has started ringing no longer causes the doorbell sound to ring throughout the scene after the door is open.
  • MC's torso is no longer missing when you try and grab Meredith's tits during the kissing scene.
  • You can once again give Meredith a foot massage using the lotion.
  • Loading from Saves from v0.2.x or earlier will no longer have the bulge HUD menu button overlap the old Nicole graphic. (Although it is strongly not recommended to try to continue from v0.2.x saves)
  • Scott will spawn near the dining room entrance when entering the Living Room from the Dining Room.
  • During the Boob Job scene, I've enabled the Dirty Talk I dialogue, so players don't get the confusing "You've not yet unlocked the Dirty Talk skill" popup when there's no way yet to actually do that.
  • Scott will no longer say "Hey man, don't you answer your phone" before he's tried to call you.
  • Fixed a bug where, while inspecting the cabinet in the dining room with the wine bottles, the game would let you click on the clock and lock the game.
  • Accessing the Settings menu (the gear) is no longer allowed during the Meredith Boob Job or Irene BJ scenes (consistent with other Spank Bank scenes).

Issues Others Have Seen But I've Not Been Able To Recreate
  • One player was able to get the Spank Bank in a state where the scroll buttons weren't active, making it stuck on the first 9 Spank Bank scenes (there are 11-12 in total). Try as I might, I cannot recreate this.

Issues Reported that will be fixed in a future update
  • Meredith's naked sprite has pubic hair (Landing Strip) but her bonus scene does not. (Per a recent poll, I plan on putting more thought into what kind of public hair the girls have)
  • Meredith's sprite asleep in the dining room has no legs.
So how do you download the Hot Fix?There's no download link on the website.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so I'm doing Lucy quest it says "I need a shot f courage before going to the blue light".So I went to the kitchen,click on the brown scotch bottle above the sink until it says I feel brave.Went back down and did the same thing and it still says "I need a shot f courage before going to the blue light".i got all the stuff the mirror,rose,and a silver locket.What I'm I doing wrong or is this a new bug in the game?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Ok so I'm doing Lucy quest it says "I need a shot f courage before going to the blue light".So I went to the kitchen,click on the brown scotch bottle above the sink until it says I feel brave.Went back down and did the same thing and it still says "I need a shot f courage before going to the blue light".i got all the stuff the mirror,rose,and a silver locket.What I'm I doing wrong or is this a new bug in the game?
You have to drink from the whiskey twice. Or you can go have a drink at Aunt Irene's (where you also have to drink twice) and head to the basement after leaving her place.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You have to drink from the whiskey twice. Or you can go have a drink at Aunt Irene's (where you also have to drink twice) and head to the basement after leaving her place.
I did that and still won't let me near the blue light.
Thank you it worked after Aunt Irene vist.Also is there only a blow job scene with Aunt Irene or is there anything else?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I did that and still won't let me near the blue light.
I just tried it and it works fine. I'm just guessing as to what might be going on but here are some thoughts:
  1. You have to drink the whiskey until MC says something about writing a computer program to cure Athlete's Foot (2x). You've said you've done this.
  2. During this state, you have to walk past the check points in the basement. Eventually he'll say something like "I ain't fraid of no goats" which powers past the last one where normally he retreats to the stairs.
  3. You have to walk up to the blue light around the corner.
  4. If you sleep after having the whiskey, the effect will wear off.
Aside from any of the above, I have no idea why it didn't work for you.

Thank you it worked after Aunt Irene vist.Also is there only a blow job scene with Aunt Irene or is there anything else?
She's a new character so she only has the one scene (I wasn't sure how well she would be received). After you've done her "amorous" content and gotten her donation for the Foreclosure quest, you've gotten all the content for her for this update.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes