• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have. Turned out I collected the money the wrong way as I drank with aunt 3 times and got 3 grand instead of going to Scott and letting him fix the clock.
yeah, got to go to him so he can fix it, that will unlock a new scene

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
JorogrArt i also see that you changed how the 3d dream scene is trigger, i think getting it to trigger now is way better than before.

Last edited:
Reactions: JorogrArt

dayohe2545

Feb 7, 2021
You have to take Scott to three different rooms in the house: The basement, the attic, and the dining room. If you haven't been to the attic (I'm surprised how many players don't even know it's up there), there's a pull cord on the ceiling in the upstairs hallway. Aside from that, someone reported that while lugging Scott around, there are some actions you can do (such as cleaning the fish tank) that will break him and you'll be stuck with him. I've fixed this for the upcoming hotfix.

She's not in the game yet. That's a renegade line of dialogue and I've removed it for the upcoming hotfix.
So it's possible to get Scott in your house after he leaves the initial time. After that if he does come over you will be stuck with him. This just happened to me while exploring options for getting the money and I did not have a save. Seems like the game is soft locked now as he wont leave on his own.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Any save complete whit unlock all scenes?
If you only want to see the gallery, in the main menu if you hit the top part of the d, you will hear a sound and all the galleries will be unlocked.

I hope that in the future, you let him cum in his mouth, it also makes sense, he doesn't like you staining his hair with semen

Last edited:

Noilednad

Aug 23, 2018
I cant seem to get the saves to work. Anyone know the answer or at least have a walkthrough for the newest update?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
For example, i like goofing around so i tried the pants option outside of the MC's home and the following scene was awesome and at the same time, i was really glad it was not a game over because i kind of forgot to save for at least 5 minutes and honestly expected nothing would happen in the first place anyway
By the way, Officer Juggs better appears later
:ROFLMAO: I put that in because I wanted to make a Sierra-style death in the game. We'll see about the police officer. I kind of feel like there are already too many characters in the game, so any content would be a one-off.

If i can make one suggestion or rather question, are there any plans for a fast leaving the house option?
Yes. I try to limit the number of gameplay improvements I put in each update (so they don't take too much of a share of dev). That one was polled on my SS before this update but lost out to Hotspot labels and some other things.

Reactions: supercheese123

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt i also see that you changed how the 3d dream scene is trigger, i think getting it to trigger now is way better than before.
That scene was always supposed to be a super secret easter egg. It was too easy to trigger it by accident and not know why it happened and then there were some people that were like, "Why is this 3D scene appearing in my 2D game?"

So it's possible to get Scott in your house after he leaves the initial time. After that if he does come over you will be stuck with him. This just happened to me while exploring options for getting the money and I did not have a save. Seems like the game is soft locked now as he wont leave on his own.
This has been fixed. It will be in the hotfix I release later today.

If you only want to see the gallery, in the main menu if you hit the top part of the d, you will hear a sound and all the galleries
I hope that in the future, you let him cum in his mouth, it also makes sense, he doesn't like you staining his hair with semen
Swallowing is going to be an unlockable perk for Meredith. It just hasn't been implemented yet, mainly because I want to improve the first blowjob scene.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
That scene was always supposed to be a super secret easter egg. It was too easy to trigger it by accident and not know why it happened and then there were some people that were like, "Why is this 3D scene appearing in my 2D game?"

This has been fixed. It will be in the hotfix I release later today.

Swallowing is going to be an unlockable perk for Meredith. It just hasn't been implemented yet, mainly because I want to improve the first blowjob scene.
How long do you have to get the hotfix?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I agree, it was way to easy to trigger in a previous version because of the steps you had to do with a character, it took me a little bit to figure out how to trigger it in this update, but yeah, good to see that you changed it to the way it is now.

now i'm waiting on that hotfix to start over again, but take your time, no rush, and no telling how many times i got the mc drunk and went to his pc to check for secret scenes

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Requested by, JorogrArt

Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I tried the walkthrough for mom and notice it's way off.
1.#5 says "View the cut scene of Meredith asleep at the kitchen counter" she isn't there until you pickup everything in the room.Not just socks and the trash can and sneakers as mentioned in #1.
2.#11 says "When you wake up, click on the green telephone (which should be ringing) to answer it" which it isn't ringing.If you click on the phone you only see Scott's number and click on it it says "There's no answer".
after that I stop using the walkthrough for mom and use the regular walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: RahmiJakut
4.40 star(s) 81 Votes