Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'd love to finish cleaning my room, but whenever I go to make the bed, it tells me "the pope isn't coming, I don't see the point" is there something else in the room I'm missing?

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
can you tell me how to pass fear of the basement ?
Check the kitchen at night, there you can find some liquor in the shelf over the sink. you need to do it a couple of times until the MC says he feels courageous.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm not able to do anything.

I either have too little empathy or a get a line about not being a handyman. Even the objective with the mother about your room being messy, I cleaned it, nothing happens.

Any pointers?

Getting really bored of this.

MEOW876

Apr 26, 2020
Everything are nice,since it is not complete yet,it is hard to tell if sth is bug or just not part of the game, like some character are missing,can't be find anywhere.

Since this kind of..."80's point&click adventure" game,like what the LucasArts made are...hard for people like me who get used to games that show a clear goal, so if the text won't skip but just clicking it once will be very nice

I will watch your career with great interest for sure.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to get pass your fear in the basement and items you need

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd love to finish cleaning my room, but whenever I go to make the bed, it tells me "the pope isn't coming, I don't see the point" is there something else in the room I'm missing?
trash can beside the pc desk

Reactions: JorogrArt

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not able to do anything.

I either have too little empathy or a get a line about not being a handyman. Even the objective with the mother about your room being messy, I cleaned it, nothing happens.

Any pointers?

Getting really bored of this.
If you pick up all the items in the room the mother will come and she will praise for the work, so you probably missing something,

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
i feel really dumb but, how do i get courage to go in the basement? (and idk whta to do at the puzzle quest cuz pc says under construction)

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
how many time i drink it i drink it 3 times
You need to click 3 times until the mc says he feels brave. but only at night, then go to the basement and try to go where the ghost is, you need to try a couple of times until he manage to go where she is.
Also is a good idea to pick up the rose at the front of the house and give it to her, so you can talk with her.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes