tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So just to make sure -

I think the statement was that the next update has Charlotte's storyline, but no "spankbank scenes"?

Does it mean there is no actual sex with her, or just no gallery entry?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So just to make sure -

I think the statement was that the next update has Charlotte's storyline, but no "spankbank scenes"?

Does it mean there is no actual sex with her, or just no gallery entry?
The next update (which is imminent) advances Charlotte's storyline, but does not finish it. There are no sex acts with her (unless you're a fan of the /r/cumonclothes subreddit).

The update after this one will focus on new Spank Bank scenes, including a new scene with Meredith and vaginal sex + pregnancy with Charlotte.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The next update (which is imminent) advances Charlotte's storyline, but does not finish it. There are no sex acts with her (unless you're a fan of the /r/cumonclothes subreddit).

The update after this one will focus on new Spank Bank scenes, including a new scene with Meredith and vaginal sex + pregnancy with Charlotte.
So that's another 3-6 months without sex in this game? Quite a shame.

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So that's another 3-6 months without sex in this game? Quite a shame.
99% of arguments are about defining terms. I don't know what you mean by "without sex." There are vaginal sex scenes + pregnancy for both Meredith and Brooke. Lucy has a vaginal sex scene and I literally stated in my post that a new one would be added for Aunt Charlotte later this year.

There are comments in this thread from folks who think Meredith's story is progressing way too fast and then there are others who think it's too slow. I can't win and it is what it is...

I'm half tempted to satirize this dynamic within the game, by introducing "rival gangs" who only respond to the best dance movies and whoever has the clothing with the most amount of zippers on it.

Although the rival gang idea was already in place (try to go down the east street of the Arcade for an easter egg) and was intended to be a Tits Gang vs. Ass Gang quarrel

1691482388553.png

Last edited:

wheresmeloicense

Dec 5, 2021
99% of arguments are about defining terms. I don't know what you mean by "without sex." There are vaginal sex scenes + pregnancy for both Meredith and Brooke. Lucy has a vaginal sex scene and I literally stated in my post that a new one would be added for Aunt Charlotte later this year.

There are comments in this thread from folks who think Meredith's story is progressing way too fast and then there are others who think it's too slow. I can't win and it is what it is...

I'm half tempted to satirize this dynamic within the game, by introducing "rival gangs" who only respond to the best dance movies and whoever has the clothing with the most amount of zippers on it.

Although the rival gang idea was already in place (try to go down the east street of the Arcade for an easter egg) and was intended to be a Tits Gang vs. Ass Gang quarrel

View attachment 2835774
if anything keep the vaginal part for mom/son at bay, focus on the other characters so they progress the story YOU want while still keeping players coming back for your content.

• Angry
Reactions: helljack and zartus

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lets be honest, "Soon" and "imminent" isnt really an answer compared to an actual time frame for us
Let's be honest - it's the only answer we're going to get from the developer until they get closer to when they think the update is ready. Anyone pushing for anything more specific on this site should consider playing any one of the 15,000 other games/VNs on this site while they wait.

While I come from the school that "as soon as possible" and "urgent" are not actual deadlines - the developer is neither our employee nor our contractor. The developer has made it clear that they are a solo dev and the development of this is not their full-time gig. They have also attempted to estimate release timeframes in the past only for unforeseen things pop up, programming/art obstacles, etc to push dates back - to the frustration of both the developer and fans, alike. As a result - it appears that the developer won't make an estimate unless they are satisfactorily sure that they will be able to meet that estimate. Fans should resign themselves to this - whether they like it or not.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Let's be honest - it's the only answer we're going to get from the developer until they get closer to when they think the update is ready. Anyone pushing for anything more specific on this site should consider playing any one of the 15,000 other games/VNs on this site while they wait.

While I come from the school that "as soon as possible" and "urgent" are not actual deadlines - the developer is neither our employee nor our contractor. The developer has made it clear that they are a solo dev and the development of this is not their full-time gig. They have also attempted to estimate release timeframes in the past only for unforeseen things pop up, programming/art obstacles, etc to push dates back - to the frustration of both the developer and fans, alike. As a result - it appears that the developer won't make an estimate unless they are satisfactorily sure that they will be able to meet that estimate. Fans should resign themselves to this - whether they like it or not.
Yes, it seems logical to me, except that you can play 15,000 games because, the projects worth playing can be counted on one hand, at least for me, if you then consider that, of those that are worth playing, they hardly update with reasonable timescales (one or two months maximum) it ends up that you follow only one or two at the most.
I mean that whoever finds a project to their liking is also normal to complain, more than anything else an attempt to change the tendencies of many good developers even if, as you said, it is difficult to conclude something which, evidently, if it changed, would be a benefit more to the developer than to the player.

ADD

And for the aforementioned reasons, it happens more and more often to abandon the thread and wait for the project to be completed to play it and in this way I save wasting time in the event of abandonment of the dev and perhaps, if many people adopted this method, something would change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, it seems logical to me, except that you can play 15,000 games because, the projects worth playing can be counted on one hand, at least for me, if you then consider that, of those that are worth playing, they hardly update with reasonable timescales (one or two months maximum) it ends up that you follow only one or two at the most.
I mean that whoever finds a project to their liking is also normal to complain, more than anything else an attempt to change the tendencies of many good developers even if, as you said, it is difficult to conclude something which, evidently, if it changed, would be a benefit more to the developer than to the player.
That's a word salad.

It may be "normal to complain" but that doesn't mean the complaints are valid and if a person is going to complain, they should be ready to receive feedback regarding their complaints. Again, the developer is not an employee and not a contractor. There's no purchase agreement stating a time obligation for release. The developer has been up front about what people should expect - they are a solo dev, this isn't their full time gig, they are learning as they go, and they will let people know a release date when they are secure in being able to say so. In reality, that is the way it is for many of the games/VNs in development found on F95 - hobbyist/part-time first-time (or relatively inexperienced) developers who are doing this out of passion and don't have the ability to pull in people to hit either self-imposed or fan-imposed deadlines. Again, fans - particularly on F95 - should resign themselves to this, whether they like it or not.

Also, life is more than adult video games. If someone follows only a few (like I do) and are growing impatient (like I'm not), they could:
  • Reply to people on here in their free time
  • Start a park or mall walking regime
  • Have tabletop gaming nights with friends
  • Spend time with family
  • Work a part-time job for added income
  • Volunteer for their favorite cause
  • Take college courses
  • Take adult ed courses
  • Watch movies
  • Watch series (full seasons either from television shows or online offerings)
  • Read stories
  • Write stories
  • Teach themselves Unity, Ren'Py, or Unreal (or other application)
  • Teach themselves artistic design
  • Teach themselves video editing
  • Develop their own VN/Game
So many things to do. So many places to see. So many people to meet.

And yes, I partake in a good number of the activities that I list above.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
That's a word salad.

It may be "normal to complain" but that doesn't mean the complaints are valid and if a person is going to complain, they should be ready to receive feedback regarding their complaints. Again, the developer is not an employee and not a contractor. There's no purchase agreement stating a time obligation for release. The developer has been up front about what people should expect - they are a solo dev, this isn't their full time gig, they are learning as they go, and they will let people know a release date when they are secure in being able to say so. In reality, that is the way it is for many of the games/VNs in development found on F95 - hobbyist/part-time first-time (or relatively inexperienced) developers who are doing this out of passion and don't have the ability to pull in people to hit either self-imposed or fan-imposed deadlines. Again, fans - particularly on F95 - should resign themselves to this, whether they like it or not.

Also, life is more than adult video games. If someone follows only a few (like I do) and are growing impatient (like I'm not), they could:
  • Reply to people on here in their free time
  • Start a park or mall walking regime
  • Have tabletop gaming nights with friends
  • Spend time with family
  • Work a part-time job for added income
  • Volunteer for their favorite cause
  • Take college courses
  • Take adult ed courses
  • Watch movies
  • Watch series (full seasons either from television shows or online offerings)
  • Read stories
  • Write stories
  • Teach themselves Unity, Ren'Py, or Unreal (or other application)
  • Teach themselves artistic design
  • Teach themselves video editing
  • Develop their own VN/Game
So many things to do. So many places to see. So many people to meet.

And yes, I partake in a good number of the activities that I list above.
I have already answered you, if you are not convinced reread it, but it is of no use , for me, to know what you do with your life ...

moreli

Jul 6, 2018

ADD

And for the aforementioned reasons, it happens more and more often to abandon the thread and wait for the project to be completed to play it and in this way I save wasting time in the event of abandonment of the dev and perhaps, if many people adopted this method, something would change.
Real.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017

ADD

If you really want to help a dev you should support him on his Patreon/subscribestar/whatever. That would also give you some title to comment on the dev’s way of working (in a way, there are limits even in that situation).
Complaining on a site where you get the game for free will only annoy everybody and will not make it completed faster, not even by a second.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes