brata

May 16, 2017
I'm curious to see how the new aunt will be received. I designed her to be the opposite of Aunt Irene, who is a libertine relic of the Beat Generation finding herself out of style with the overt materialism of the 1980's. Aunt Charlotte, on the other hand, is an uptight, no-sex-before marriage, censorship ****hole who could really benefit from getting laid and plays your Def Leppard records backwards looking for hidden messages to justify taking them away and wants to force the family to go to church on Sunday.
Actually she sounds perfect and I'll bet winning her would provide a nice sense of achievement. She is also a "gateway" to other plots that you can explore like a correlation between the ghost milf and the aunt (s-exorcism?) or other similar plots.

Reactions: JorogrArt

Jun 18, 2018
I really like the sex scenes still have point and click gameplay where you can examine different parts of the scene and get unique text. It's such a small thing but it adds a lot to the scenes. I hope the existing scenes get updated with more lines of text, more dirty talk and options to touch different body parts. Right now a lot of the options just give you ''I don't want to ruin the mood by saying something'' or something along those lines or ''I can't reach her breasts from here.''

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
The update was targeted for the end of March, but it's going to slip into early April.

Here's the scoop on what will be in the upcoming update (so you can decide whether you're interested or wait until the next one):
  • This update is Part 1 of an "arc" that revolves around a nosy, ultra-religious aunt (Aunt Charlotte) who moves into the guest room and disrupts the house and the progress you've made with Meredith. It's a sub-story within Meredith's story, so finishing it is necessary for progressing with Meredith. MC must find a way to "deal" with Aunt Cockblock Charlotte in order to restore his previous household perks, and maybe establish some unexpected new ones.
  • Meredith's content for this update revolves around a side quest to unlock a new Spank Bank scene standing thigh job in the shower. Other than that, her involvement in the "Aunt Charlotte Arc" will be a bit passive, where Meredith is reacting to things that happen.
  • This update has relatively few enhancements to previous content, but there are a few things here and there. Of course when the update is released, it will have a full and detailed changelog.
I'm curious to see how the new aunt will be received. I designed her to be the opposite of Aunt Irene, who is a libertine relic of the Beat Generation finding herself out of style with the overt materialism of the 1980's. Aunt Charlotte, on the other hand, is an uptight, no-sex-before marriage, censorship ****hole who could really benefit from getting laid and plays your Def Leppard records backwards looking for hidden messages to justify taking them away and wants to force the family to go to church on Sunday.

View attachment 2476026
I hope we will be able to corrupt her and reveal her hidden perversions.

japorean

Apr 14, 2020
In this thread - near the bottom of the previous page (#1,676), he said "early April" which is more than just the first week.
Jorogr's Subscribestar mentions first week, and "early April" usually refers to the first 10 days of the month. So technically if it releases on the 9th or 10th its not the first week, but early April. Guess we'll find out if it's the first week or early April :p. Bets anyone? lol

jorogr.JPG
early month.JPG

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Jorogr's Subscribestar mentions first week, and "early April" usually refers to the first 10 days of the month. So technically if it releases on the 9th or 10th its not the first week, but early April. Guess we'll find out if it's the first week or early April :p. Bets anyone? lol

View attachment 2510990
View attachment 2510991
To give an official statement on this, yeah, obviously the update is not ready yet and I need more time. Given where I'm at with it in terms of bugs and things that are not working right, I wouldn't expect the update to drop before next weekend. I apologize for the delay, Folks.

I'm determined to get the best (least buggy) version put out as possible because a) I don't want to release something that is broken just to meet a deadline, and b) I notice the hotfixes to updates don't often make it to those other sites that host these kinds of games, so there are people out there who come across the game thinking 0.3.2.1 is the latest version.

I hope we will be able to corrupt her and reveal her hidden perversions.
Initially, I was using the term "corruption" to describe the Aunt's story story, but I've since been told that "corruption" means something very specific and has non-consensual connotations. Just so there are no surprises, Aunt Charlotte is more precisely classified as a seduction story. In other words, the path to the "promised land" with her is not through blackmail, coercion, mind control, or anything like that, but by accidentally leading an otherwise pious, celibate MILF into temptation and unleashing the latent, cum-hungry slut within.

brata

May 16, 2017
JorogrArt - Will we find out more about the backstory of the aunt? Like , is was she married? Widowed? (I don't recall since I last played the game) , kids? , was she a trophy wife ? Was she always so religious or something happened ? etc?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
JorogrArt - Will we find out more about the backstory of the aunt? Like , is was she married? Widowed? (I don't recall since I last played the game) , kids? , was she a trophy wife ? Was she always so religious or something happened ? etc?
I believe all of those questions are addressed in-game (I need to double check that), but you have to go looking for that kind of backstory (over a glass or two of Zinfandel).

She has never been married and it's strongly suggested that she is inexperienced with sex (read into that what you will). She doesn't have any kids. In fact, we will find out that she is insecure about the fact that she is the only one of her sisters who doesn't have children. She became ultra religious when she moved out on her own. When we meet her in game, she is basically celibate by choice.

brata

May 16, 2017
I believe all of those questions are addressed in-game (I need to double check that), but you have to go looking for that kind of backstory (over a glass or two of Zinfandel).

She has never been married and it's strongly suggested that she is inexperienced with sex (read into that what you will). She doesn't have any kids. In fact, we will find out that she is insecure about the fact that she is the only one of her sisters who doesn't have children. She became ultra religious when she moved out on her own. When we meet her in game, she is basically celibate by choice.
Oh right! I wasn't aware that it was about THAT aunt!
By what you are saying though... if she is a virgin then our hero will "deflower" her? WOW ! This is the first time in a game where a hero will take the virginity of a milf and not vice-versa! I have not seen this ANYWHERE!
Was this intentional or just a stroke (pun intended) of luck?

JorogrArt

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Oh right! I wasn't aware that it was about THAT aunt!
To be clear, there are two aunts and I tend to assume that because the aunts are so different from each other that it's obvious which one I'm talking about.
  • Aunt Charlotte (the "red" aunt) is the overly religious MILF who is staying in the guest room. She's the celibate one and all that stuff that I spoke about in the earlier post.
  • Aunt Irene (the "blue" aunt) is the fun "wine aunt" with gray hair who lives at a separate, small house on a dead end street. Irene is much more free about... everything. She is a widow and has probably enjoyed the company of many men (and perhaps women) in her life.
The line about "over a glass or two of Zinfandel" was basically a hint that Aunt Irene will give you the backstory of Aunt Charlotte over a glass of wine. Sorry for the confusion.

By what you are saying though... if she is a virgin then our hero will "deflower" her?
The game doesn't explicitly state whether she is a virgin or not, but strongly suggests that she either is one or is inexperienced/celibate enough that she might as well be. In my mind, she is a virgin.

WOW ! This is the first time in a game where a hero will take the virginity of a milf and not vice-versa! I have not seen this ANYWHERE!
Was this intentional or just a stroke (pun intended) of luck?
It's probably a stroke of luck. Honestly, this story emerged from my need to throw another obstacle in front of MC's progress with Meredith and out of that came the idea of an aunt who is the polar opposite of Irene. I knew I didn't want to make yet another cliched Catholic MILF story (although I dig that kind of stuff), so I made her an evangelical Protestant instead.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
How much effort do you have to put in to avoid characters being a trope/ripoff of the other established games? Like if you've played Summertime Saga, you'd know of Helen and the nun storyline in that, do you have to actively write around that even if it's convoluted or do you just go with what's the sexiest story even if there's some imitation?

Really looking forward to the update btw

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I knew I didn't want to make yet another cliched Catholic MILF story (although I dig that kind of stuff), so I made her an evangelical Protestant instead.
We have not enough good "Catholic MILF" stories, the best one is probably principal Lashley route from "Tower Uncovered". The idea of extremely religious woman, strict but kind and caring, with hidden kinky personality drives me crazy. I am glad we will see something similar in your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JorogrArt and brata

brata

May 16, 2017
How much effort do you have to put in to avoid characters being a trope/ripoff of the other established games? Like if you've played Summertime Saga, you'd know of Helen and the nun storyline in that, do you have to actively write around that even if it's convoluted or do you just go with what's the sexiest story even if there's some imitation?

Really looking forward to the update btw
This is basically the "The Simpsons did it!" theory. Some games and some things have been done so much that whatever someone else does something it is bound to have similarities with something else. This doesn't mean it is a ripoff obviously. Summertime has been around for ages and has done every possible combo that they practically drained every possible scenario.

This is a good game , an original one with a unique style, plot and gameplay. It has NOTHING to do with other games and any similarities are either accidental or unavoidable under the current theme.

Just enjoy it

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
I'm not implying his idea is a ripoff, I'm more asking about the process of writing around it not being Helen (or not) and how much work is put into it. For all I care it can literally be the same storyline, it'd still be a good fap session either way, just curious since he's going into detail a bit so I wanted to engage more about it.

4.40 star(s) 84 Votes