suler1228

May 24, 2018
What a massive shame that he's gone. His work was genuinely unique & stood out in a crowd. This is why archive sites like this are so important. I cannot thank OP enough. Without his effort, this artist may have been completely lost. I hope whoever Fjaye is, out in the real world, that he's okay. I don't think he'll be coming back.

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Did he just got nuked? I think I checked his twitter yesterday and it was still there. Today It's all gone?

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Maybe it got deactived by a friend or family member. Maybe it got terminated cause of lack of activity.
Guy did some good stuff, had no idea he was gone, checked his page on R34 sometimes. A shame he is dead, he deserved a better life

• Sad
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

Wormander34

Jan 2, 2024
Maybe it got deactived by a friend or family member. Maybe it got terminated cause of lack of activity.
Guy did some good stuff, had no idea he was gone, checked his page on R34 sometimes. A shame he is dead, he deserved a better life
Wow late to the party, I'm assuming some of y'all folks weren't subscribed to his Patreon and was invited to his Discord. If I recall correctly he was able to evacuate from the Ukraine, specifically the Eastern bit where all the fighting's going on. Dude is fine, however he left his PC. I don't remember what country he ended up fleeing to.

He was still on Discord whilst all this was going on. I ended up leaving due to the lack of content, don't know what he's up to now.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh and Xypher

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Wow late to the party, I'm assuming some of y'all folks weren't subscribed to his Patreon and was invited to his Discord. If I recall correctly he was able to evacuate from the Ukraine, specifically the Eastern bit where all the fighting's going on. Dude is fine, however he left his PC. I don't remember what country he ended up fleeing to.

He was still on Discord whilst all this was going on. I ended up leaving due to the lack of content, don't know what he's up to now.
Good to know he is alive. Weird that he has not went back to doing this stuff, guess war changes people. Thanks for letting us know though

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Good to know he is alive. Weird that he has not went back to doing this stuff, guess war changes people. Thanks for letting us know though
He probably has a different priorities of what he should buy/pay first. PC is at the end of the day luxury, especially when you're doing rendering.