Collection Flash Completed Flash CG collection - Tifa (20 Years Old) [v2.8e] [7]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Pa11_6.gif

Overview:
Discover Tifa of Final Fantasy VII like you've never seen her before!
In this game, you can choose several types of positions and see a nice flash animation of the scene.

Tifa is right here for you to satisfy your sexual needs!
This is an erotic Flash-animation work.

The story proceeds with simple command-selection system.
Contains different types of cum scenes.

You will be glued to her sexy voices acted by a pro.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-04
Release Date: 2010-02-27
Developer: 7 -
Censored: Mosaics
Version: 2.8e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This pack contains: Core v2.8e, Wet Version 1.5e and Abnormal Release1.3e.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

TheBlueKnight Thanks for the game.

Ga06.gif Pa08_7.gif Ga03.gif Ga02.gif Pa01_1.gif Pc10_4.gif Pw01_01.gif Pw04_03.gif Pw09_03.gif

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
basically, this is a pack of animations where we can see Tifa masturbating and jerking thin air off?

D

Deleted member 1626573

Wow this is some good art.
I wish there’s a RPG game with tifa as main character but with this art style.

Last edited by a moderator:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
idk why but looking at this blast from the past 'game/animation' reminded me of this (and a studioS one too). i can only hope one day that some saint manages to find said game since except for dlsite, it seems to be lost to time.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Oldie but goodie.

Coincidentally, when it was Japanese-only I helped to translate the text to English years ago on Hongfire, did the Flash decompiling/recompiling work and helped edit the final dialogue. Since frying drives at one point, not sure if that's been backed up somewhere, but then they came out with an English voice version anyway.

Each release was somewhat exciting, waiting to see what Wet and Abnormal content would represent and it generally offered effective motions and good progressions between sub-scenes based on your choices. The whole "inside view" angle seemed unique at the time.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Tifa from “Final Dream” is showing off her nasty side and your job is to make all of her sexual needs met. The story proceeds with a simple command-selection system.

One-Hand Controls?
Great for playing while... :sneaky: eating SNACKS!

Last edited:

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Damn, it's been 20 years? It's only been 10+ years since i encounter this flash and it was glorious for young me.

How has time flied by?

• Red Heart
Reactions: TankyThomas

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Oldie but goodie.

Coincidentally, when it was Japanese-only I helped to translate the text to English years ago on Hongfire, did the Flash decompiling/recompiling work and helped edit the final dialogue. Since frying drives at one point, not sure if that's been backed up somewhere, but then they came out with an English voice version anyway.

Each release was somewhat exciting, waiting to see what Wet and Abnormal content would represent and it generally offered effective motions and good progressions between sub-scenes based on your choices. The whole "inside view" angle seemed unique at the time.
All that - and you waited for the community to post the game - bad egg! :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
All that - and you waited for the community to post the game - bad egg! :whistle:
Haha - I need to see if any older backup drives even have those files!

I haven't seen them since the crash - really, I lost quite a lot when three drives went all at once, as one was backup for the other two ...

But, if I can find them, I'll add the English text translated versions (not MTL, btw ;) ) to the OP.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes