Collection Flash Completed Flash CG collection - Tifa (20 Years Old) [v2.8e] [7]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
The older art style is really charming. It is weird that the creator never really got "up-to-date" with the visuals with their latest work.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
And I remember saw in internet pictures with Rikku (FF X) from game just like this one.

Yes, time flyes by))

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Haha - I need to see if any older backup drives even have those files!

I haven't seen them since the crash - really, I lost quite a lot when three drives went all at once, as one was backup for the other two ...

But, if I can find them, I'll add the English text translated versions (not MTL, btw ;) ) to the OP.
You are the real mvp friend! And the fact it won't be a MTL. Making this quarantine go a little easier!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You are the real mvp friend! And the fact it won't be a MTL. Making this quarantine go a little easier!
Well, I am NOT :(

Thus far, I can't find any backups of that finished work - it was pretty extensive, too: we had a full replacement, two patch-only versions, etc. It handled Core and Wet versions, not sure if we got to the Abnormal one.

However, I did locate the email conversations I had with the translator (from 2006, yow) and if I can find the Word docs we shared at the time then *maybe* I could recreate the text language change again. Yahoo has the worst mail search interface, so we'll see. I have also sent an email to the Translator in case they still had the package(s) onhand.

Our little group was called "Sour Circle" at the time and the Tifa English text upgrade was shared via torrents, wonder if it's still out there ...

Last edited:

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
Be me: realize there's now a 1.10e version...rope burn here I come...

(Starts praying someone drops it) Also I think I have the 1.8e version of Abnormal expansion somehwere.

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
uhh how do i launch it?
It's a flash game so it no longer works by just opening the start.html or start.swf files. You need to run the flash projector debugger then drag and drop the start.swf file into the window and it should run.

ArcboundX

Jul 3, 2020
Well, I am NOT :(

Thus far, I can't find any backups of that finished work - it was pretty extensive, too: we had a full replacement, two patch-only versions, etc. It handled Core and Wet versions, not sure if we got to the Abnormal one.

However, I did locate the email conversations I had with the translator (from 2006, yow) and if I can find the Word docs we shared at the time then *maybe* I could recreate the text language change again. Yahoo has the worst mail search interface, so we'll see. I have also sent an email to the Translator in case they still had the package(s) onhand.

Our little group was called "Sour Circle" at the time and the Tifa English text upgrade was shared via torrents, wonder if it's still out there ...
I have ( took me a little bit to find out if it's still in my folder, lol ), but I won't upload the download link here unless I have permission from the thread owner.
Sorry for the very late reply, but do guys you know by any chance where can i find the most up-to-date version still voiced in japanese?
I used to have Core2.8e, Wet1.5 and Abnormal 1.3 voiced in Japanese i believe, but i lost it years ago, and all the torrents i've found are just dead on the water, with the only one that is tagged as up to date, being actually a mislabelled older version.

Still, i'm wondering if there's any higher version than the one mentioned/included in this thread but voiced in japanese.
Thank you or anyone who comes across this in advance

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sorry for the very late reply, but do guys you know by any chance where can i find the most up-to-date version still voiced in japanese?
I used to have Core2.8e, Wet1.5 and Abnormal 1.3 voiced in Japanese i believe, but i lost it years ago, and all the torrents i've found are just dead on the water, with the only one that is tagged as up to date, being actually a mislabelled older version.

Still, i'm wondering if there's any higher version than the one mentioned/included in this thread but voiced in japanese.
Thank you or anyone who comes across this in advance
I had a full-system drive burnout a few years ago and one of the drives for which I could not restore everything was the one with my original copies of the (then) Fighting Cuties Tifa games in Japanese. In looking for anything from that time, I located some of my group's English translation work, but not the original games (i.e., we sent out an English mod without the original game).

I'll look for the original, but it is likely difficult to locate as you say. My purchases from DLSite used to be the Japanese versions, but were changed to English-only downloads at some point. Even the Dev has changed their circle name about three times now and their older works are no longer advertised.

Rayne2503

Dec 18, 2020
I just dug around on an old HDD I have and it has Abnormal 1.10e on it. I've never uploaded anything to anywhere before, so now what do I do? Because it doesn't exist anywhere on the net and it needs to be preserved for posterity before my drive dies. I'm currently making copies to other drives just in case.

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
I just dug around on an old HDD I have and it has Abnormal 1.10e on it. I've never uploaded anything to anywhere before, so now what do I do? Because it doesn't exist anywhere on the net and it needs to be preserved for posterity before my drive dies. I'm currently making copies to other drives just in case.
Upload it to and share the link. I'm sure someone with a mega account can back it up for you.

Rayne2503

Dec 18, 2020
Upload it to and share the link. I'm sure someone with a mega account can back it up for you.
That site is just a blank page for me. My PC is from 2007 and running Firefox from like 2015, so a lot of stuff just doesn't work.

Anyway, Zippyshare works, but I had to split it into 2 to get it to fit, but this site has always been pretty decent.

Now Abnormal 1.10e can be preserved for posterity.

Last edited:

Lamphead

Jan 8, 2018
That site is just a blank page for me. My PC is from 2007 and running Firefox from like 2015, so a lot of stuff just doesn't work.

Anyway, Zippyshare works, but I had to split it into 2 to get it to fit, but this site has always been pretty decent.

Now Abnormal 1.10e can be preserved for posterity.
Dude, I'm so glad that today just happened to be the day that this legendary game popped into my head. Thank you for this.

RAAAST

Sep 5, 2020
Remember that was program to remove censorship in flash games (its just matter of removing one layer and save), anyone remember how to do it ?

Reactions: Hellen.1057

pvpnightmare

Mar 4, 2023
Can we have a request for mega or zippy, pretty please?:LOL:
Extremely late on this, but as it so happens, I was looking for this earlier tonight and finally found a clean MEGA download from a spanish blogspot of all places. They uploaded it into 3 parts, but the files are clean. Just tested them. It's in English, though. Been looking for a clean JP dub for years and can't seem to find it. Sad life. Maybe one day they'll resurface somewhere, and when they do I will hoard that shit until I die.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes