Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Maxrmpg289

Apr 11, 2020
I may be the dumbest motherfucker... but the instructions are killing me man... I don't understand shit!

Jabbry

Nov 3, 2022

Xobellon

Oct 30, 2022
It's very simple, just download the torrent file, then run "Playnite.DesktopApp.exe" and to finish Open the menu in the upper left, click Extensions > Scan Flashbang Library. This will take a few seconds to scan your library folder and mark any games found as installed. and you can play any game you want.
Got a problem on that front, the option won't even appear for me. There is no scan flashbang library. Help anyone?
Edit: It doesn't even say export library, just Reload Script and Interactive SDK Powershell.

Gator747

Oct 9, 2022
pls help i followed the instructions to install but now when i click play it opened up Basilisk web browser and when I press start in the flash game it doesn't start , And when trying to open the flash game on google it says that flash player is no longer supported. 1695781813106.png

1695781840488.png

1695781898222.png

i might be a retard but flash game didnt work

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if all else fails, use a Flash player, that works without browser. yes, you won't find any browser that runs on the usual modern days system and still works with Flash, major browser developers have all deemed it abandoned.
last standalone Adobe Flash player i know of, is the version i use: Adobe Flash player which runs on it's own without having to install it. you unpack it into a folder of your choice. then right click a .swf file, pick 'open with', browse to wherever you have put that player and choose that. check the 'always open with..' box, and now whenever you click a .swf file, the player opens it.

well, it may happen that your windoze complains about it: "this file comes from another computer" or the likes. solutions for that are easy to find in the interwebs.

P.S. i have scanned the archive before uploading, there have been no issues. still, always scan a file after downloading.

Ishimura_

Aug 14, 2020
pls help i followed the instructions to install but now when i click play it opened up Basilisk web browser and when I press start in the flash game it doesn't start , And when trying to open the flash game on google it says that flash player is no longer supported. View attachment 2959781

View attachment 2959782

View attachment 2959784

Unfortunately the majority of NorwaySuisan's games don't work out of the box. They won't work in web browser because most of the games use multiple swf files for some reason and that would take some work to get running in basilisk.

You can play any scene from their games for the most part by just manually opening the individual swf files with a flash player, though. It's definitely more of a pain than most of the games in the collection. Note the games won't actually work properly in a desktop flash player either, you can just play the individual swf files and they're for the most part jank free. The problems with NorwaySuisan's games come from how they organized stuff and I haven't seen any other flash dev do things like they did.

boneyboner

May 26, 2023
This question is heavily unrelated to the topic, but it seems that everyone here have knowledge on NorwaySuisan.. So I want to ask if anyone knows about the whereabouts of NorwaySuisan? I looked up everywhere on the internet to find any archives of the guy's work and social media but all I get is same flash content that's already in H-Flash and his defunct website + DLSite page. It also seems that some of his work got wiped from DLSite, did he delete them? Or did DLSite admins delete it? Anyways, I just want to know if there's any type of media account that he publically has where he shares his works and have archived flash works.

Ishimura_

Aug 14, 2020
This question is heavily unrelated to the topic, but it seems that everyone here have knowledge on NorwaySuisan.. So I want to ask if anyone knows about the whereabouts of NorwaySuisan? I looked up everywhere on the internet to find any archives of the guy's work and social media but all I get is same flash content that's already in H-Flash and his defunct website + DLSite page. It also seems that some of his work got wiped from DLSite, did he delete them? Or did DLSite admins delete it? Anyways, I just want to know if there's any type of media account that he publically has where he shares his works and have archived flash works.
The most complete archive of his stuff I've ever seen is collected here, but there may be a more complete one. Did find a Ci-en and a pixiv that appear to belong to them with recent activity. Skimming some of their recent posts it looks like they may be trying to move into making stuff in Unity.

Reactions: boneyboner

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i found some very old links, guess i post them and you decide for yourself it it's still worth trying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please keep in mind those links are 8 / 10 years old. had a faint idea there used to be some gmail from that time, too, but i haven't found that.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
is this shit broken? I scanned and found 2125 games but I don't see them. How do I play them?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes