Flash Flashbang - An Offline Collection of NSFW Flash Games and Animations [BETA]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Holy shit its like my fucked up childhood all over again. If only they made a version of that last Zone tentacle hentai they made (middle screenshot in first page) without her wearing panties. Anybody know if someone made an edited version of that?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
After some investigation, I'm fairly certain that this project is the only reason some of these NorwaySuisan games still exist, specifically the Ero Machine ones. Seriously, as far as I can tell they can't be found anywhere else; just dead downloads and nonexistant dlsite links as far as the eye can see. Thanks for doing your part for game preservation, it would be very sad if any of these were lost.

I noticed that the Tifa Milk Plant series isn't on here, if you're still working on this project I can send you the links, or just check swfchan, they're easy to find.
unfortunately, the norwaysuisan games on here seem to be broken too. they are just a plain white screen where nothing happens.

Last edited:
May 15, 2017
Does the "Install" button individually download a flash game of our choosing? or do we have to manually download and add to folder.

Ishimura_

Aug 14, 2020
unfortunately, the norwaysuisan games on here seem to be broken too. they are just a plain white screen where nothing happens.
The norwaysuisan games are honestly kinda screwy with how they're setup. they almost certainly will not work without doing some hacky stuff in playnite and even directly running the flash files has its own issues. basically the games are separated into several swf files and for whatever reason the transitions between those flash files are broken. The kinda screwy file format is probably also what's screwing them up when you try to launch straight from playnite, the file path is probably just wrong or it needs to launch with a browser like Basilisk.

May 15, 2017
I've got System 4-5-1 covered, thank you so much for NorwaySuisan though.

I added a few by dong134, but aside from the few that I could identify as "complete" the rest... I have no idea how to categorize between unfinished or just demos.
Do you or @ linkhunter have that colleciton handy, I lost them but would love to re-visit them again

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
This is pretty sweet, is there a complete list?

Crossing my fingers for the gamesofdesire.com / meetandfuckgames.com libraries from my teenage years.

May 15, 2017
you go all I got pass zipper123
Thank you friend! Saves a lot of time going back through dead links on the web.

Do you have any idea how to open the html file and still play the flash files within it? I recally most of their games require to run it via the html start page and using just the swfs breaks it

Last edited:

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Thank you friend! Saves a lot of time going back through dead links on the web.

Do you have any idea how to open the html file and still play the flash files within it? I recally most of their games require to run it via the html start page and using just the swfs breaks it
I totally forgot about that you just need to unzip it / install on desktop
it does not replace your browser since it is a portable app
I tried to find the latest version that supported flash player which is ver 87 of Chorme but online installer broke on it
the best I could find that work
I'm not sure why it says virus I got it from

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes