Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
i wish both of them go to any nearby love hotel and fk each other brains out. This hidden sex is really limited the amount of degeneracy they can do

Bale99

Jul 17, 2023
Does anybody know where I can find the whole collection of Flim with eng subtitles? I wonder if there's anybody here that has them organized already and I might've missed em in this thread.
Read from the past you could find it...its split file for subtitle

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Nah it's a whole ass hero's journey, I want it to end in a mating press. Bro gained too much power from the gyaru pussy.
Gyaru mom: "nakadashi sex while kissing is the best isn't it?"

Narrator voice: ...She did not think this through, famous last word

Jun 23, 2023
Gyaru mom: "nakadashi sex while kissing is the best isn't it?"

Narrator voice: ...She did not think this through, famous last word
She seemed more annoyed than anything during that teaser so maybe it's that she saw the previous times just as a way to fool around but obviously now the kiddo is way too clingy and attached to her.
Seems like she still cares for her husband but alas grooming a kid is gonna have that result lmao ("well well well, if it ain't the consequences of my own actions")

• Haha
Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
She seemed more annoyed than anything during that teaser so maybe it's that she saw the previous times just as a way to fool around but obviously now the kiddo is way too clingy and attached to her.
Seems like she still cares for her husband but alas grooming a kid is gonna have that result lmao ("well well well, if it ain't the consequences of my own actions")
Kiddo being way too clingy and her being annoyed is the hottest situation imo.

But yeah, some people already noticed, that's not even a shota dick anymore, the upgrade in size was a bit too much, now it's just average adult size. I don't know if I prefer it now or before.

Mongy_Gorp

Aug 1, 2022
I agree about the cock being bigger as a negative. Doesn't fit - I also want to see her feet more, but alas. As long as they keep making these videos with this goddess who is IMO the sexiest character ever, I'm happy. Just wish I could sub again - they won't accept my card. I love supporting artists but Fantia doesn't want me to.

Reactions: Ruras and Macboi

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
I agree about the cock being bigger as a negative. Doesn't fit - I also want to see her feet more, but alas. As long as they keep making these videos with this goddess who is IMO the sexiest character ever, I'm happy. Just wish I could sub again - they won't accept my card. I love supporting artists but Fantia doesn't want me to.
Flim has been tweeting recently - apparently Mastercard and Visa cards have been suspended, no doubt due to their new policies on nsfw content. Maybe that's the reason?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
so what is the alternative credit card payment options other than mastercard or visa? because istg it's like a monopoly and i only ever heard about those 2

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Does anybody know where I can find the whole collection of Flim with eng subtitles? I wonder if there's anybody here that has them organized already and I might've missed em in this thread.
I posted that back on Page 33. It contains all the videos up to now with subs and explanations of how its sorted. (Excluding the latest WIP video of course.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/flim13-collection-2024-01-24-flim13.155903/post-13232995

Theyre all with the subs burned in the videos since its much easier on mobile to have that than mess with tons of subtitle files etc.

If you want the subtitle files then someone collected them all and shared them on Page 36.

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Is it just me or gyaru mom in last episode and this one too, she seems to be less and less dominant? In first 4 videos she was the one in driving wheel which was a huge part of her sex appeal, but the deeper we go she seems more and more submissive, and I don't know how I feel about it. :unsure: Don't get me wrong it's still flim13 video, it's still a banger, just a thing that I noticed about her character that seems off to me.

Reactions: Mongy_Gorp
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes