Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Macboi

May 23, 2021
Does it matter?
The animation is made by a man, do you think about him when you fap to the animation too?
Do you think about him jerking off while drawing those boobs and curvy body?
This is a shit comparison because you can actively hear the va throughout the video and it adds to the exprience. Yes, flim made it but he is not in the video, besides I was only curious and asked here to confirm or deny because I saw someone saying she is voiced by a man. No hate for the va if that's the case ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ndfnk

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly, my desire for immersion is still greater than wanting to know who the actor or voice actor is.
I am still confused weither Aoi from hololive is male or woman. Give me some years and I might as well go gay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Honestly, my desire for immersion is still greater than wanting to know who the actor or voice actor is.
I am still confused weither Aoi from hololive is male or woman. Give me some years and I might as well go gay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get the joke but....... if it were actually a man, rather than worry about homosexuality I would be very impressed and would want to see what other work he had done.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I get the joke but....... if it were actually a man, rather than worry about homosexuality I would be very impressed and would want to see what other work he had done.
...that was my joke. Being vein and seeing the vocal range as some kind of metric to determine the sex...
I tried being funny, ended up sounding stupid.
Any news about flim? It's finally middle of the month and weekend

Reactions: Reyas

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
...that was my joke. Being vein and seeing the vocal range as some kind of metric to determine the sex...
..... but that's literally why I opened with 'I get the joke' though.

• Hey there
Reactions: m1ch43l

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Maybe this weekend or next weekend, if anything probably next month unless they run into issues. Just going off how they released the Gyaru mom video that came before this one.

Reactions: Macboi
Jun 23, 2023
I don't think a gangbang or anything like that will happen with Mitsuki. The whole thing with her is the incest relationship with her father, I doubt we'll see her having sex with someone else.
Yeah part of the charm is that he keeps her for himself (i remember in the karaoke video he said he would Monopolize her but thankfully nothing came of it)
And flim does that pretty much for all his videos. Pure focus on one male.

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
ugh i hate seeing more than 1 penis in a video, kinda gay
True, never a fan of gangbang. I mean, seriously, just think for a second, if you have one hot girl that would do literally anything you ask and almost as degenerate as you. Why in the seven hells would you share her with someone else?
UNLESS you are into cuckold, bisexual or gay. Thats all I can think of the reasons as to why you would do such a thing

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes