Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-07-21] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
Thanks bro, I found it on page 62, I wanted to download the one from the SunshadeAlpha link but apparently they took down that chapter
go to page 56 of the thread someone made a Bunkr archive of most of flim 13s stuff there including the gyaru mom series

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks bro, I found it on page 62, I wanted to download the one from the SunshadeAlpha link but apparently they took down that chapter
As far as I can tell the Bunkrr albums I shared on Page 56 and the Bunkr direct link I shared on Page 62 with the latest Gyaru Mom subbed are still working, at least for me - tested it signed in, signed out and using a VPN.

If you're talking about Pixeldrain links I shared initially, then those may be down now. Ive not bothered renewing my premium account with Pixeldrain since they decided to start getting rid of adult content.

Id reccomend just bookmarking the Bunkrr album links I shared on Page 56, since Ill be keeping them up to date.

mitsu89

Jul 30, 2024
Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to make sure there is an easy way to still access all subtitled Flim videos if/when the Pixeldrain archives I posted back on Page 33 eventually go down, given the new policy against adult content.

Decided to upload them all on Bunkrr since that's a bit more resilient towards takedowns, as well as allowing people to view/stream the videos, unlike my previous links. I've mostly kept the same/similar format as in that post, so refer to that if you want more info. The file names of everything should be extremely clear on most things, other than things like A vs B etc.

These are all (exlcuding the "Misc." link) versions either with subs burned into the videos or that do not require subs.

Updated as of March 2024 [Gyaru Mom Before Going Out].
Will keep updated as long as they stay active - will only update full (audio) versions with subs. [None of the current Gyaru Mom WIPs are included]
This will be done
eEither by taking the subtitle files people kindly share here and then burn them into the videos myself, as I have done with a few of these videos, or just finding the subbed versions online and just uploading it to the bunkrr so they are all in one place.

Things to note:
Gyaru Mom 1-4 together cannot be uploaded given it exceeds 2GB, but the subbed seperate versions are all there. You can find it in this thread through, just search for "My Friends Mom - Full Eng Sub (Revised)" on Page 7.

I havent included any clean (no text) versions or some of the older, no sound videos (Androids, Angel, Pixiv stuff, Previous Mitsuki Model etc.) They should all be found in this thread, if you want though.

Mitsuki:

Gyaru Mom:

Series or Versions with Alts (Excluding 2 above):

One-Offs:

Misc:
This is nice, but most is unable to download until maintenance ends.

Aprill

May 10, 2018
Hey Everyone.

Just wanted to make sure there is an easy way to still access all subtitled Flim videos if/when the Pixeldrain archives I posted back on Page 33 eventually go down, given the new policy against adult content.

Decided to upload them all on Bunkrr since that's a bit more resilient towards takedowns, as well as allowing people to view/stream the videos, unlike my previous links. I've mostly kept the same/similar format as in that post, so refer to that if you want more info. The file names of everything should be extremely clear on most things, other than things like A vs B etc.

These are all (exlcuding the "Misc." link) versions either with subs burned into the videos or that do not require subs.

Updated as of March 2024 [Gyaru Mom Before Going Out].
Will keep updated as long as they stay active - will only update full (audio) versions with subs. [None of the current Gyaru Mom WIPs are included]
This will be done
eEither by taking the subtitle files people kindly share here and then burn them into the videos myself, as I have done with a few of these videos, or just finding the subbed versions online and just uploading it to the bunkrr so they are all in one place.

Things to note:
Gyaru Mom 1-4 together cannot be uploaded given it exceeds 2GB, but the subbed seperate versions are all there. You can find it in this thread through, just search for "My Friends Mom - Full Eng Sub (Revised)" on Page 7.

I havent included any clean (no text) versions or some of the older, no sound videos (Androids, Angel, Pixiv stuff, Previous Mitsuki Model etc.) They should all be found in this thread, if you want though.

Mitsuki:

Gyaru Mom:

Series or Versions with Alts (Excluding 2 above):

One-Offs:

Misc:
i cant dowload gyaru mom cause it deleted can you upload it again

SunshadeAlpha

Oct 10, 2018
This is nice, but most is unable to download until maintenance ends.
i cant dowload gyaru mom cause it deleted can you upload it again
Im guessing, like the first reply, its just not available due to Bunkrr maintenance, rather than being deleted. When i try and view the links the videos are all there, its just when you try and play them it tells you about maintenance. After maintenance is over i'll double check to see that they are stil up.

Since this is just going to be for short term, i uploaded the latest Gyaru Mom with subs to Gofile. This is the SAME video as in my Bunkrr, only mirrored due to Bunkrr maintenace rn.

AnonExpress

Oct 30, 2023
Im guessing, like the first reply, its just not available due to Bunkrr maintenance, rather than being deleted. When i try and view the links the videos are all there, its just when you try and play them it tells you about maintenance. After maintenance is over i'll double check to see that they are stil up.

Since this is just going to be for short term, i uploaded the latest Gyaru Mom with subs to Gofile. This is the SAME video as in my Bunkrr, only mirrored due to Bunkrr maintenace rn.
God-motherfuckin'-DAMN. When is Bunkr *not* under maintenance?

ImTheBaron

May 21, 2024
will film post anything regarding his next projects, since he normally posts around the 20th of the month from what I've seen

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes