4.10 star(s) 50 Votes
May 23, 2018
I liked this game a lot, great scenes and fun gameplay, but one thing that’s off, it really could’ve done with is boss scenes or some kind of unlock once you beat one, and especially an actual reward for beating the final boss, as far as I can tell you get nothing.

Also, no idea what you get for maxing the progress bar for helping every NPC apart from a 12th peach charge, anyone know what it does? I have all scenes, so it ain’t a new one.

Reactions: Croy
Apr 18, 2022
I liked this game a lot, great scenes and fun gameplay, but one thing that’s off, it really could’ve done with is boss scenes or some kind of unlock once you beat one, and especially an actual reward for beating the final boss, as far as I can tell you get nothing.

Also, no idea what you get for maxing the progress bar for helping every NPC apart from a 12th peach charge, anyone know what it does? I have all scenes, so it ain’t a new one.
Creator of the game stated in the Steam community that they were patching a final scene in at a later time. Not sure how long that's gonna be. The final portion of the game with UmiUmi and Chaos Castle felt pretty weak, seems as though devs lost motivation there and took the "release now, finish it later" approach.

xSuperMariox

Oct 4, 2023
Is this game only available on Steam? Steam is blocking sexgames in my country, so i can't buy it from there.
And i have a question about the goblin bombs, how do you use them? It says i have to hold X but nothing happens. No matter what i press, i cant throw them.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
you get one. I'm still mad at that due to the way I found out about this game posted 2 videos and I was like "all I wanna do is see my cute witch lezz it out with that giant woman!" but sadly nothing was done with them. Not even as a guy (well except one for some reason).
does this fix the problems with the summoning stones and the mushroom boss?

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
4554454545.png

The only downside to this awesome game is it ain't intuitive, bro. There's a bunch of stuff you gotta figure out with zero hints. Take this boss, for example. How would you even guess you gotta stop attacking when he switches faces, especially when there's this animation making you wanna smack those handcuffs? I only figured out how to beat him after die about 40 times, lol

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 3113687

The only downside to this awesome game is it ain't intuitive, bro. There's a bunch of stuff you gotta figure out with zero hints. Take this boss, for example. How would you even guess you gotta stop attacking when he switches faces, especially when there's this animation making you wanna smack those handcuffs? I only figured out how to beat him after die about 40 times, lol
...The fact that her health bar goes up when you hit her in that state? It took me like one run to realize "Wait a second, Why did she have more HP than a second ago?"

Apr 18, 2022
Is this game only available on Steam? Steam is blocking sexgames in my country, so i can't buy it from there.
And i have a question about the goblin bombs, how do you use them? It says i have to hold X but nothing happens. No matter what i press, i cant throw them.
You have to hold the ranged attack button until you start glowing, then press the melee attack button (while still holding ranged attack) to use active items after you equip them on the menu. The system is really clunky and, frankly, most active items suck. The only one that I find myself using is the frilled panties for the damage buff on boss fights.

Oh no, you actually have to do some thinking in this game? How horrible! How else would I be able to figure out that smacking the masochistic angel regenerates her health?!

Ended up buying the game cause I liked it alot. Also began speedrunning it lmfao. Fastest time is currently 3hrs
Assuming that's for a 100% run of the game, would be interested to see how low a run in the any% category would go. XD

Last edited:

FlowersInHeat

Mar 12, 2023
Funny little skip I found to get the Demon Wings without fighting the beast or getting the key to the ruins with just the double jump:

• Wow
Reactions: HeavyMetalSlug
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes