Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Could the player at least, on some point of the story, get rid of the husband, or could this moron disappear without a trace?...For the sake of family's relationship, of course.. Otherwise, cheating should be another tag to be included, I think..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pif paf

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So guys is there significant difference between love and lust path? Is it like love route have more romantic staff, while lust is just pure fucking?Usually i am more vanilla guy, but Mom in stockings looks great and i cant decide whitch should i choose.

Reactions: at0c

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Great update!

Just wish there was a way to fix the script a little when using the patch, since the mom still uses christine at times....

i.e.
Mom "Let Christine take care of you"
instead of....
Mom "Let Mom/Mommy take care of you"

for example.

It's a minor niggle, but can help/hinder immersion.

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Change log says that the game size was reduced, I guess image quality went with it. Too bad, the game looked a lot better before. I had an older version saved and compared the two, there is a huge difference. I think this change may have occurred with the previous update. It's a shame, it ruined a good game.

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
I'm on a Mac right now and absolutely dying to see the new content! Can somebody for the love of god upload a video or something? Help a brother out!

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Something I picked up on:
1. The 2 older sister would actually be younger as the marriage between his mom and her present husband was later so should make them younger.
2. If Quinn had spent so long in jail, she would be considerably older! I would suggest a change to no more than 2 years, it would make it more believable.
3. Scene with Mia after husband spanks girl in office it says 2 daughters when she has 3 daughters.
Note! I know the game creator's language is not English as there are many times when spelling and grammar is incorrect. Still a very good game.
1. Arnold is the third husband and is not the father of any of the children. This is pointed out when Arnold arrives home after the girls show up day one. 2.Quinn goes to jail two years prior to MC's dads death making it nine years prior to her return. Mc states that day one.

aomin

Nov 19, 2019
my antivirus flagged a file in the new build as a medium threat. assembly csharp.dll

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I love this game, it's one of my guilty pleasures. The story is stupid, the MC is as dumb as wood the writing is nothing special. But these ladies, god damn! They are just perfectly proportioned.
I disagree my friend. The story is melodramatic but not stupid, it’s a simple premise when we’re talking about Erotic Games, nothing great but it doesn’t get in the way either and I’m sure you didn’t played it for the storytelling, so why bother?

To be fair the MC and the writing in this last update was way more engaging than all of the others, you can sense that Oppai is maturing his writing even if a little. That’s the first update that we actually had a character development, instead of a girl just jumping on the MC.

And btw It’s just my opinion and I respect yours my friend, we’re all good here ^^

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This was fun and it's a step closer at getting rid of Arnold I really liked seeing Christine in that dress she looked amazing although I don't think Julia approved which could get tasty in future updates of these women all trying to outdo each other for the MC.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 279415

Overview:
Everything was going fine, you were living a very leisurely life - working out and playing games with your online friend Kat and childhood friend Julia, but when two new housemates moved in it all changed. However it seems fate favors you, because now you are surrounded by hot women... and Arnold...
Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: Oppai Comics -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hints:

Guide v0.1.5:

Trailer:
your game is excellent
congratulations
fortunately you are not like most DEVs who do
5 minutes game updates to play, or take 2 years for a 5 minutes game update
to play
I'm going to sign up for patreon, you deserve it
congratulations

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Can anyone shed some light on the file size difference??

I currently have

Flirty F 0.1.5 = 3.68GB extracted

Latest update

Flirty F 0.1.6a = 1.20GB extracted

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes