megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Lol. It's seems that dev better ask help with compression from here since he has a ton of wavs music with more than half size of the whole game size while he reduces resolution in new renders from 1080p to 720p and uses large png files where he can use at least jpg. So from game with top image quality it became just a piece of something else...

Last edited:

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello, I had play 1.5 version it was great, but now that I downloaded the 1.6a it doesn't start the game. I don't know why when I launch the .exe nothing happens

aomin

Nov 19, 2019
you're probably having the same problem i have, theres a tainted file in the new version which anti-viruses would delete, that is what is causing the problem, nobody here seems to want to address it though Assembly-Csharp.dll

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Just started the game and looks greats so far. The music in the game is making me wonder if there is a rule where almost every game uses the some music. I make beats I should start hitting devs and see if they want some fresh new music.

Reactions: princess bride

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone shed some light on the file size difference??

I currently have

Flirty F 0.1.5 = 3.68GB extracted

Latest update

Flirty F 0.1.6a = 1.20GB extracted
That's a real shame tho... the quality drop is OBVIOUS :FacePalm:
I hope the dev kept a non-compressed version of the game available somewhere. Because even the random images posted on the first post of this threat are of better quality than what we have in the game now :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes