thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
So, after playing this update, I think that this game can be THE BEST if:
- No grammar mistakes
- Regular updates (every two weeks like Treasure of Nadia or 1 update per month)
- Achievement system
- Remove that "continue" button, the story must be fluid so we can move from a point to another and from character to another automatically.

Reactions: muki1995

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So, after playing this update, I think that this game can be THE BEST if:
- No grammar mistakes
- Regular updates (every two weeks like Treasure of Nadia or 1 update per month)
- Achievement system
- Remove that "continue" button, the story must be fluid so we can move from a point to another and from character to another automatically.
- Grammar is hard, not everyone speak english, so or he get help, or pay for someone.
- Update is another, i don't know about their team, bur there is some dev's that have a older sistem or work alone, not everyone work the same way.
- About the continue i complete agree, it break a little of immersion just needing click "continue" to progress with the history, they already have a base (the house) is a little lazy, but the good part is if you don't like someone of the girls, you can just skip, unless there is a wall that you need to do someone first to unlock another.

Reactions: thetunisian

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Would appreciate it if somebody posts a few shots from the update to have a look at the quality. You guys make it sound kinda bad and that would be a mindboggling change for the dev to implement.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
The julia path, in the dialog i find a lot of name reverse like the mc say the julia dialog and julia say the mc dialog. ex when the mc go to the julia room before the club. and the dialog and the thinking is confusing sometime

Last edited:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Great update!

Just wish there was a way to fix the script a little when using the patch, since the mom still uses christine at times....

i.e.
Mom "Let Christine take care of you"
instead of....
Mom "Let Mom/Mommy take care of you"

for example.

It's a minor niggle, but can help/hinder immersion.
Agreed. This is a great game. But the i-patch is totally off. Shame :confused:

Reactions: Paprika

Mr Night

Nov 19, 2018
can anyone help me, I got Christine's lave path. but no lust path. how do I get the lust path? I want to get the lust path too lol

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Took a while to get going but when it did, wow! :p:p:p Excellent stuff and a game I'll now follow very closely.

Agree 100% with the above poster, please add A LOT more save positions.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes