M!do

Aug 17, 2019
I want to replace my operating system , where is save file location ? to keep saving my progress.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Great update!

Just wish there was a way to fix the script a little when using the patch, since the mom still uses christine at times....

i.e.
Mom "Let Christine take care of you"
instead of....
Mom "Let Mom/Mommy take care of you"

for example.

It's a minor niggle, but can help/hinder immersion.

I agree, I too would like these small changes, I would like to do it but I have no idea how it is done, can someone explain it? or is there a tutorial somewhere?

(Sorry my english)

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
This is the best 3D game I have seen by FAR! Everything runs smoothly and is faster paced than other 3D games, maybe a little too fast sometimes but hey, it's still GREAT! Other than the grammar issue I would give this game 9.5/10 and can't wait for future updates

Reactions: princess bride

portos1

Feb 16, 2018
ineed help guys i cant do anything in the game after the cinema date with julia i cant trigger the second julia story when i click on it. it just says you have to find an event on map i have talked to all characters and i have replayed the game it doesnt help

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
ineed help guys i cant do anything in the game after the cinema date with julia i cant trigger the second julia story when i click on it. it just says you have to find an event on map i have talked to all characters and i have replayed the game it doesnt help
Events are not just in their rooms :) go to the kitchen

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
So I understand that they compressed this game because it was big, but I'd much rather prefer an option to have the hd images back as opposed to saving more space, especially with the fact that the compressed images have so much noise in them.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
There is something wrong with the animations in the last update. Some of them are going off at 200 miles per hour LOL
Mc's Dick would literally explode ... Or enter a whole new dimension or a parallel reality at those speeds..
:D

Reactions: Mirnation

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Can we please get an option to download all the HD files again? I don't mind downloading a huge file, that's why I pay for Mega monthly ..The current version looks really bad compared to the previous ones. Especially since the renders are so darn good.

I am even willing to host your files for you on my MEGA ..

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I came so fucking hard, like dick pulsated and streams of cum just kept coming out when you finally fuck Christine. I love this game xD
it's true, the fuck with Christine was fantastic, the best position is when the MC fucks her from the side

(Sorry my english)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So this Arnold guy...sure hope he doesn't cuck us.

Edit: Also does anyone have a full save?

Last edited:

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The drop in quality really is very noticeable. I don't understand the decision either, there's games on this site well over 3gb and they've now crunched their game down to 800mb and we get these crappy renders.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes