F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello, these are all the latest news ^^. I'm giving news more often in my discord (check out patrons rooms) So don't forget to take a look sometimes ^^
- Upcoming update content -
Jessica update is doing great, still last few dialogues to finalize and some renders, but I'm really proud about the global work.
  • Jessica's story
  • Many renders have been reworked with better quality and some has fresh new renders.
  • Tits-job animation added to Christine ^^. (Talk to her.)
  • Fixed issue with double animation speed when 2 animations were following.
  • Fixed few naming issue.
  • Added new maps, not useful yet, it's just in advance for future content ^^.
  • Deleted the maid, useless, sorry :D
- Few words about the quality -
You can see illustrations of my words on the images I posted ^^. You should better see the different by opening them in max size or zooming[
I did a mistake months ago, I changed all images to 720p and I didn't saved the images correctly, so I kind of lost the previous quality. I'm continually try to put back 1080p images one by one when I can find some in old folders, but I didn't fount ALL of them.
=> The quality issue is coming from original images resolution.
For example, I've seen screens with very low quality when Quinn arrive the first time, in fact the images was 720p instead of like 1800p (so less than half) AND was zoomed, so it's normal it has this shitty look. (It has been replaced with a new render with big resolution)
Same thing for some "new" images I did in 0.1.6, that I directly rendered as 720p but I wasn't realizing the quality issue at that moment.
I'm fixing the quality little by little, it could be by finding original images resolution or just redoing some renders, so I can also apply the characters design updates.
I don't do all at once because I also want to continue working on the new content, so you'll still find some bad quality images until I finish to fix all of them.
I've replaced some map's images. They were 500 pixels of height, and I replaced some with fresh new renders of 1440p ^^ I will continue over future updates until all maps would be in 1440p.
- NEW CREATOR FEATURE (For me I mean) -
I've talked about it before, I'm now using a denoiser external to Daz, it has changed a lot how I work and the final results.
What does it mean "denoiser"?
The little dots you see on some images, I think it's called "fireflies", many people noticed them, it's because I stop the render before it's finished (It could take hours just to remove very few fireflies with normal rendering...)
The denoiser removes these defective pixels. (Daz has a denoiser but it was crashing when there were too much elements in the scene).
I put an example in images ^^
Some images with a lot of noise weren't working really good when displayed on game, but now all images are denoised (All new images, it doesn't work on images I already did a post prod)
Now, all new images are 1080p or 1440p (even new animations ^^)
- Other -
Jessica also has her own voice (moans, orgasmes etc), it will be EPIK!
I've used one animation not made by myself this time but all other are mine ^^ You'll see some new EPIC moves :D

Reminder: Jessica has her update and then it's Quinn's turn and then Mia. it doesn't mean their content is finished at all, I just give everyone content before adding more to each ^^ (Julia and Christine will also continue to have more in the future)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game often makes me laugh. Without sounds/music it would not be the same experience. :ROFLMAO: Great game.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
just starting the game do choices matter or can i just pick whatever i want? also I have the incest patch but christine keeps refering to herself as my christine instead of my mom?

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
just starting the game do choices matter or can i just pick whatever i want? also I have the incest patch but christine keeps refering to herself as my christine instead of my mom?
You get different scenes depending on the choices on the character routes like christine. Like there is a love option and a lust version. The incest patch isnt 100% there are scenes where christine is called mom and others she calls herself christine.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes