FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So this update is more about fixing things than actually adding more story content to the game. I may just wait for the next update then.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It’s really funny when people say they’re waiting for a long time or to hurry with the update, when they are getting for free on a forum and making zero effort to help the devs.
I agree people shouldnt be rushing the devs even if they are supporting. I am showing excitement for the next update. Sadly patreon doesnt take prepaid cards this is the game that i would actually support. Im willing to put $10 monthly its just like any other subscription like netflix.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
when they are getting for free on a forum and making zero effort to help the devs.

i pay 5$ for all patreon i love...i support 10 patreon so please make the good price ^^'
Imagine that someone pays there and more than you, but for opposite things... and why you are crying here, but not in Patreon?

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It’s really funny when people say they’re waiting for a long time or to hurry with the update, when they are getting for free on a forum and making zero effort to help the devs.
Hilarious, you know what's even funnier? People who come to f95zone.com and not realise that they're not on Patreon, and tell everyone to act as if they were.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
-_- i 'm laughing when i say hurry but i think "laugh" not your favorite word -______________________________-

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I doubt someone knows other words even than "laugh" and "5$"... You know, there are many words besides, such as "sense", "wit" and so .... but I still think it's useless for ... someone ...

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes