fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
even though this is a "parrot" forum, a lot of paying supporters (privileged kids, mostly) complain about "parrots"'s rights to complain or to ask for updates.
fuck capitalism

Reactions: Draverik
Sep 14, 2019
full save file please...! I can't able to open some gallery scene in this game please some one help and share your save file

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Ok so I know many people will be mad at me and comment "Why are you doing this? We are all waiting for the update!"

So, my disclaimer: In fact, it took me only an evening to do this XD, it wasn't something that asked me work at all, it worked at first try and even the renders was quick to do.
Also, I did it for myself basically ^^

This brings a new reward for the +8$ patrons tier: VR Images/videos
I will explain the details below.
So, yesterday I was like "It would be fun to see the girls in VR" but I couldn't afford to spend days working on it. By a miraculous miracle, all the process came up to my mind by a second and I needed to try at least, it worked so good o_O
=> I did it. These 3 images are VR images. It's working so good, when I put them in VR app, I really feel like they in front of me for real it's amazing o_O (Of course they're not moving, but as I move my head it's like they're "Here") It felt completely different than a render, it was like her tiddies were attacking me XD
The 2:1 ratio images are 180° and the 4:1 are 360°, so it was like if I was in Christine's room for real XD
How To use these images (and future videos)
You need:
  • Your smartphone
  • A VR box/VR headset (Just something that holds your smartphone, not expensive at all, or you can make it yourself I think there are tutorials on internet, I got mine for 20$)
  • Download a FREE VR app (that can read images)
The app I'm using is called VRTV Free (it can read images unlike many) I don't know the app reputation or else you can use another as long as it can read images ^^.
The setup to open the images are:
- Screen: Pano 180 (360 if it's a 4:1 image)
- 3D SBS
- Normal
Then you put up your headset and you'll see the images in front of you but with volume like if they were present in front of you. You can also turn around in the 360 image to really feel like if you were in Christine's room.
The new rewards for +$8 patrons
I can't afford to spend too long on it, so the best optimisation for me is to render them when I don't have batch of renders to do and not using time to setup the scenes.
Solution: I will just use an existing scene and import the VR camera and render, so I'm not even setting up the scene.
Example 1: When there is a new outfit reveal, I can put a VR cam and do extra VR render and you'll see her like if she is close, like the Jessica's image above.
Example 2 (video): I have sex animations in the game updates, same thing, I put a VR camera and you'll have POV VR sex with the girl!
I have many scene saved of almost all past animations, all I have to do is to put a camera and launch renders, so easy o_O
=> In the new update there are many sex animations, After playing the update (or before but spoilers), you can use that Vr setup, and then Live the best scenes of this update in VR! (Like the sex animation with sounds in a loop)
My thoughts
I still can't believe how easy it was to do that and quick o_O
I'm writing this right now and I started it only yesterday evening XD
Actually to make a new, I just open an already finished scene, put camera, and put on the render queue. Amazing.
I basically did it for myself to see my characters even more real, and It's so amazing that it would be sad if you don't see it :D
Imagine, Julia dancing in front of you, Jessica riding your thing POV, Quinn bouncing her tits in front of your face... o_O, I will end crazy and fall in love with my fictional characters for real haha
What +$8 patrons will have as VR after this update: Some of the new Jessica animations, Quinn's BJ from the pyjama party event, some Idle pose of girls, and other random images of past scenes (Pantsu shot of Julia, Julia's dancing, etc...) it only took 1 night + a bit for all of this :D
VR for adult will always be for +$8 patrons, but I could share something VR for free like the 3 images above, as they show nothing ^^

el69

Oct 1, 2017
Go relax dude before you pop a blood vessel , go play some pokemon or something untill is out.

Any1 has a Quinn wallpaper , tried to search the thread bt cound find anything :LOL::LOL::giggle:
i have search in the discord and i can only see this

The dev, after every release, always says "NOW BACK TO MONTHLY UPDATES", and then, again, takes 2-3 months for an update.
He allways do more material, its hard to wait but it has its benefits

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
it should be coming this month
When you said it would be coming out in May did the dev realize it was impossible or just decided to slow down to avoid exhaustion like you said? Im not complaining im just wondering if the dev put himself to do an impossible task.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
When you said it would be coming out in May did the dev realize it was impossible or just decided to slow down to avoid exhaustion like you said? Im not complaining im just wondering if the dev put himself to do an impossible task.
There was one in May, wasn't there?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
i said in may because of the previous speed the dev used to have, so it was pretty clear in my mind.
But i wasn't 100% sure and i said "it SHOULD"
I won't make that mistake again : no more estimates unless the developer does it :)

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes