Mr Night

Nov 19, 2018
Guys, I got Christine's love path. but no lust path. how do I get the lust path? come on, help a friend, would you?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The dev downgraded the quality for the sake of saving some file size.:WutFace:
Great game, but the downgrade in renders is baffling.
Also, the incest patch is too ambiguous with the use of Christine instead of Mom, and the girls don't address the MC as son and brother all the time, breaking the immersion.

Last edited:

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
Maybe somebody finds this useful.
Here's all Christine's animated scenes from 0.1.5 and 0.1.6 as gifs.

Take note that 0.1.6 has custom voice acting for the animated scenes, so to get the full experience, it's better to play the game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First off...I loved this game.

Loved the girls, loved the story, loved th art.

The animations in general were good, BUT s al lot of the animation's speed were just completely off. Mostly way to fast.

It made a lot of the erotic scenes rather comical.

That's my biggest gripe in the game. It seems like the animation speed of the last couple of scenes improved substantially.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
is there a full walkthrough?

There is only a couple of impactful choices in the game. The Julia one is slightly confusing, but here goes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!

hi, how unlock full gallery ?
Replay with options above....You only need to replay once to get all the scenes. First playthrough and then a single replay after with opposite choices.
Unfortunately, you might need to replay the whole game, as the one Julia setting are set right at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ch4os

protogame

Jul 14, 2019
There is no game files in the incest patch other than the update.txt file, is that true? are there other download files?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Hello all , I finished the update 0.5 and Christine's scenes are still not unlocked in the gallery, how to unlock them?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is every update going to be about Christine or are we done with Christine's story and Julia?
What is the next update going to be about Queen and the other one?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes