Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Playing the demo I had huge "Harem Islands" feels, haha. Lovely ladies, every one of them, that pink haired chick is such a tease, and I like it, especially since I know she just got released from prison, I could "help her, she could "help" me, mmmhm! :p But I already hate that douchebag husband, I really hope to steal his wife and cuckold that asshole just for groping her in front of me, acting like an insecure kid that is trying to prove something, haha, but no, Eerie Entity the Netori God is in the house, I'll snatch his fine babe and make her mine :p

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Actually plays really well, the developer definitely knows the Unity engine. Really beautiful renders and smooth story transitions so far. Hoping for a lot more fetishes and possible an incest patch, seems odd that you would need to make the girls not related to the step dad and the MC not related to anyone. The dad must be a rival and this could be going......NTR?
Eric looks different than I remember.

Reactions: rogosh

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Playing the demo I had huge "Harem Islands" feels, haha. Lovely ladies, every one of them, that pink haired chick is such a tease, and I like it, especially since I know she just got released from prison, I could "help her, she could "help" me, mmmhm! :p But I already hate that douchebag husband, I really hope to steal his wife and cuckold that asshole just for groping her in front of me, acting like an insecure kid that is trying to prove something, haha, but no, Eerie Entity the Netori God is in the house, I'll snatch his fine babe and make her mine :p
How do I steal your Jill fan sig?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Just tried it, the game is very promising. As someone said before it's clear you know what you are doing with Unity, you have the technical stuff down. Camera movement and everything are awesome, the renders too.
I really like the girls too. Expect the pink haired chick with tatoos everywhere. I hate tatoos, She IS pretty and I can deal with the pink hair but not tatoos everywhere. I hope not all the other girls will have a similar designs and be closer to the first 3 we meet. Julia being the cutest for me and Jessica the hotest.
One thing, I think it's better not to have names that start with the same letter for characters we'll see just as often. A tiny thing but it helps remembering who is who. In one month I am unlikely to remember which one is Jessica and which one is Julia, but I'll remember who is Christine and who is Quinn for exemple. Of course the character viewer (which is awesome) will help me remember, but it's still better to be able to just jump right in and not be confused.
Not sure if this is possible, but a textlog viewer would be nice.

Reactions: Hyped

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I really hope these twoweeks plays through fast , can't wait to see whats coming next beautiful renders and superhot ladies really liked that ass-wiggle animation too it had a nice flow to it :D

Reactions: Eerie Entity

dan9000

May 21, 2017
This game remembers me of one that was seven insane or something like that, i like the art but a pre demo is just...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Like what I've seen so far. Reminds me of harem villa, as someone already pointed out. It being animated is a plus aswell.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
The reason why this dev style is very similar to Erodraw's style (Harem Villa, Insane Seven, Harem Island) is because Erodraw taught Oppai Comics Daz and shared his style. Erodraw made a post about it.

3.90 star(s) 130 Votes