Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey! I write this because I forget too often about people that are not on discord, where I'm posting news every day and I'm very active.
I'll finish 0.1.6 pretty much soon, it is a very cool update, I enjoyed working on it a lot!
At first I talked about 1 month update, but finally this will be a 2 month update (same size of Julia's update, so the global content of Christine is > Julia).
My hype caught me and I added more and more things x). Actually there are only few render left to finish and some scene build, it should take few days.
____ What's in 0.1.6?
=> Christine story, with many new cool animations!
=> Big update of Mia's design, with a bit of her content (Her story will be unlocked from this point). She is my Top 1 waifu right now :D
=> New side character (no development, but scenes in Christine's story)
=> Redo just a few renders of Jessica at the intro.
=> I put back some images into 1080p and some old renders like before the modification of the last time (noise and stuff)

____
After this Update it will be Jessica's turn, I'll go back to 1 month update (if I succeed haha), there will be update on the future that bring more content to each characters so you and I should consider it ^^.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
am I the only one who noticed that her toes were missing? :ROFLMAO:
What? The toes are there. If you look on the black shoes, more of the toes are above the strap of the shoe than with the red ones. So her toes are there, just not all the way down into the shoe.

Swayz

Oct 29, 2017
Doesn’t look like it’s coming out today, people on his discord are saying mid april

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Doesn’t look like it’s coming out today, people on his discord are saying mid april
Correction : one random dude said it , and was not confirmed by the dev.
But the release is not today unfortunately, Dev has been sick few days ago, this caused the delay

Reactions: princess bride
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes