• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Ren'Py Flora and Sauna [v1.1.7] [Enro and Oz]

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
I want to tell you how I found the new dialogue:
I started a new game with a different save and completed all the old scenes, but didn't start the micro quest.
I hope I was helpful

Reactions: Goronthil

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
I can't find the new scene... I'm pretty sure I played all the scenes with Stella and the other characters... (is there no other way to trigger the content please ?)
if that doesn't trigger Enro's new dialogue option than only other way is to make a new save with updated triggers

Reactions: Goronthil

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------
Version 1.0.3

Changelog:
---------------------------------------------------
Flora and Sauna V1.0.3 Patch Notes:

• Locker Room Open
  • Pool Open
  • New Dialogue options for Crystal's Milking Quest
  • Crystal's Massage fixed up
  • Minor bug fixes.

*Known Bugs*

• (FIXED) List assignment index out of range in pool area.
------------

lora and Sauna V1.0.2 Patch Notes

• Date with Stella added
  • Several grammar and pronoun updates
  • Oz continues to be in the game
  • New sound effects
  • New sprites
  • New Backgrounds
  • Stella’s Music Fixed
Stella's date unlocks when Stella is standing at the front desk. To do that, you must complete the following quests:

• Crystal’s 3 quest arc with milking quest
  • Stella’s 3 quest arc with magic
  • Sylvia’s 2 quest date arc with Sandy
  • Verina’s first quest with the beads
  • Lavy’s 2 quest promo arc

Known Issues:

• The game would say 1.0.1 on start up of a new game. This has been fixed and the 1.0.2 content was always in the game. That was just a cosmetic change.
----------------
v.1.0.1

Patch Notes:

• Front Desk Background updated
  • Front Door Background updated
  • Music added for Crystal
  • Music added for Stella
  • Music added for Sandy
  • Music changed for Sylvia
  • Bug fixes
  • The main quests needed to ask enro the question are:
    • Crystal’s 3 quest arc with milking quest
    • Stella’s 3 quest arc with magic
    • Sylvia’s 2 quest date arc with Sandy
    • Verina’s first quest with the beads
    • Lavy’s 2 quest promo arc

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-----------------------------------------------

This month, Kavara whipped up something to help me relax and clear my mind a bit. It also has some other effects that I think you all will enjoy! Go talk to Kavara again after getting Stella to the front desk to start the quest.
We also have a new hint system! Just click on the question mark at the bottom right corner of the screen and you'll be given random hint about a quest you have not completed yet.

Next month will be our Holiday episode! Lavender needs your help picking out gifts for everyone in the spa. If you choose wisely, he'll be sure to give you a gift of his own.

This is probably my favorite build so far of Flora and Sauna. I hope you all enjoy it! As usual, DM me if you have any questions! Also since this was posted a bit later than usual, if you were not able to play it before your patreon subscription ended, just let me know and I can get you the link.
-Enro

Flora and Sauna V1.0.4 Patch Notes:
  • 27 new images to unlock!
  • New hint system
  • Enro potion quest
  • Minor bug fixes
Download it here:

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Yo the android version is broken, it's just stuck on the main menu and doesn't register any input, remove the link until the version jd fixed

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
What a nice... visual... indie game.

I don't say that in a bad way, its just that there is so little "game" and so little writing its almost like a "my first Renpy project". The art is nothing special and "quests" are mostly trial and error since you have to initiate a conversation with a character to be reminded their name.

I do applaud the fact that the game doesn't resort to rape to justify anyone having sex (at least from what I've seen) and the sheer variety of fetishes is impressive since some of them are rather niche (big nods to vore and micro)

Jun 17, 2020
Even though this game has gone through multiple updates it seems like it remembers choices I made on previous downloads... How... How is that even possible? To my knowledge [Ren'Py] engine games don't have an "undertale" memory system for saved games.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-------------------------------------------------------

This update is a bit of a double header. We have a holiday sequence written by Oz and the Micro Quest reward has been added! To do the special holiday story, talk to Lavy after getting Stella to the front desk. You can talk to Kavara about your reward after completing the micro quest for some extra fun!
We also added some sound effects to Kavara's massage, Crystal's massage and a bit in Verina's toy quest. We'll be adding many more over the next few builds. I recommend turning the music to about 60-70% volume in the pause menu. We'll be balancing things a bit better in the future.
Hope you all enjoy this one, it was a blast to make! We'll be back with another update on 1/28. In that one, vineyard has been flooded and you're the only one who can help fix the leak!
  • New Holiday story quest
  • Micro Quest reward
  • Inventory system
  • New music and sound effects
  • Audio balancing tweaks
  • Minor bug and typo fixes
Major Bug fixes:
  • (Fixed name error bug for Stella and Hint system)
Play it here:

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes