Ren'Py Flora and Sauna [v1.1.7] [Enro and Oz]

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

bio14

Feb 6, 2021
Is the link for 0.8.2 (or any update of the game) going to be posted here or is this thread going to be updated with new links?

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
too bad there's only one M/F scene (and I guess a F/Futa scene techincally), the rest is futa, gay (I assume, never went into those scenes myself), vore, or licking.

squidslol

Jan 31, 2021
9.0 was announced on FA, Patreon, and Twitter.

Contains a scene with two Stellas involving Doubleteaming, cum inflation, and cvore.

I don't have a link yet but I'll keep checking KP for one unless someone beats me to it

codexwakia

May 21, 2017

nothing much new just a sort of side quest after you complete all of the other quests, it's kind of a prelude to future content.

Last edited:

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
What is the side quest? I cant find it.
speak to Enro should be a new dialogue when talking to him if not try doing some old scenes with stellas (Time Travel) it should trigger his scene as it requires a new trigger count

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
omg is this game still being developed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Does anyone have a better overview:

Overview:
What happens in the sauna, stays in the sauna

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
speak to Enro should be a new dialogue when talking to him if not try doing some old scenes with stellas (Time Travel) it should trigger his scene as it requires a new trigger count
I can't find the new scene... I'm pretty sure I played all the scenes with Stella and the other characters... (is there no other way to trigger the content please ?)

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes