Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

ioriya

Sep 10, 2019
Is anyone having an issue where the game just hangs when you first boot it up?

Specifically on the screen where you choose fullscreen and resolutions. I can't click anything.

Edit: Nvm, it works now. I think it had to do with the uncensor mod.

Last edited:

violator765

Jun 17, 2019
Hi the save doesnt work at all, i followed the instructions given but nothing changed. Is there anything else i have to do?

drakind20

Apr 2, 2020
Annoying, the humiliation play scene soft locks the game. Basically the game is waiting for dialog but no dialog comes so it is just stuck there. Can't do anything. Can't even exit, haft to alt-f4.

Anybody got a save after the first dialog in that scene?

Reactions: l2ose

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Right, I fixed the game.

Press the number 9 to skip those long cutscenes (Be careful how you use it, I havent fully tested it. I just tested it on the long cutscenes and it worked).

I also uncensored the game.

Unzip the file at "Yuen Zoku\Yuen-Zoku_Data\Managed" and overwrite. Igneel1
Yeah that doesn't work at all. Clicking buttons on starting menu doesn't even work. Thanks though.

edit: I should probably have checked dates... sorry for ping.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
can anyone be of help? when i unzip the downloaded file I just get a winrar diagnostics message
I think the file path is too long when extracting. Try rename the file to 1.rar or place it at C:\HERE and extract it there.

Annoying, the humiliation play scene soft locks the game. Basically the game is waiting for dialog but no dialog comes so it is just stuck there. Can't do anything. Can't even exit, haft to alt-f4.

Anybody got a save after the first dialog in that scene?
There's a complete save posted on the first page here.

Save Location: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\DoubleSoftCream\Yuen-Zoku

Also attached is my save that I think is past that point.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
i managed to uncensor the english version if anyone needs it
It is not full? some scenes still with censor(enema i think), not that i mind it, i cleared game long ago. but new english is much better.

How to get the green pleasure from pain status?
I don't remember how you unlock it. but it appears in status options. something like masochist i think.

l2ose

Aug 26, 2017
Got this one as well hope it got fix~

Reactions: drakind20
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes