Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Could use some info, despite not having done all training options and not everything aquired or maxed out the story led to this heavy enema scene (Spoiler) and it kind of locked the game in this scene.
The home button did not work which made it stuck there and i had to force quit the game.
Any way to avoid this or a fix available?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise this game is really well made, looks very good and is a lot of fun for BDSM lovers :cool:

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Could use some info, despite not having done all training options and not everything aquired or maxed out the story led to this heavy enema scene (Spoiler) and it kind of locked the game in this scene.
The home button did not work which made it stuck there and i had to force quit the game.
Any way to avoid this or a fix available?

Otherwise this game is really well made, looks very good and is a lot of fun for BDSM lovers :cool:
you have to keep going until you get more messages and eventually it will end

god damn i need more games like this (y)

edit:

Reactions: LantisGT

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
sksk Thanks, will try that once the scene comes again. Force quitting has pushed me back to a previous save i guess.

And yes i would not mind more games like that, not mind at all :cool:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Am I right to say that there is no sex in this game? I checked the tags and pictures and it seems to imply that. Thanks!
No, there's definitely sex in this game. The "reluctant" slut gets fucked at several points in her training, once you unlock those sequences. It is true that most of the training consists of other things... but there's vaginal, anal and oral intercourse if you want to put it in those terms.

No gangbangs though, which I found surprising.

Or tentacles, which I found disappointing considering some of the stories and the implications there...

godking69

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know if there is going to be more to this? Feels like it just kinda ends after a lot of setup.

darkr34p3r

Jul 23, 2020
Game gets stuck anytime there's the S symbol on the top right - anyone else have this issue? Literally can't play anything outside of the first mode or freezes when she climaxes with yellow bar for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabɘ

roropobo

Sep 30, 2020
This game is amazing! So I got 100/100 completion, not sure what else to do after heavy enema, it says to keep training. Is there more to the game? Or is there something im missing.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes