Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
thank you very much i thought my game was broken.
very nice very awesome game!

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this game... it made me feel bad. the girl is such a beauty and you just torture and rape her. now i played other games INCLUDING rape aswell but this one idk. it literally made me feel bad. IN A SEX GAME!

Reactions: NIshu
Mar 28, 2020
this game... it made me feel bad. the girl is such a beauty and you just torture and rape her. now i played other games INCLUDING rape aswell but this one idk. it literally made me feel bad. IN A SEX GAME!
Well, the japanise fetishes are a little bit weird. But it is passable. The torture is bored, but the forced orgasms are the best!
Haven't you played insexcity? That sex game is more depressing than other things.

Apr 22, 2020
I feel you, im not into that stuff a lot, but I just enjoyed the art itself and some scenes were hot tho... that game was a surprise since i can remember, last year was a mediocre/bad one (at least for me), also most of animated h games are trash, but this one was enjoyable.

I hated the lack of content, dude could at least add some scenes with patches. Days ago the developer updated the dlsite blog and he said he will have some material in summer for the second part I guess (?)

cant wait for 2nd part to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asmee Drakenheart

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
So I've a v1.0 copy of the game which I had set aside for months because I didn't want to wait for the save files back then, and unfortunately when I tried to apply the uncensored patch linked earlier in this thread, it didn't work and turned the mosaic into a large block of "you-cannot-see-anything".

Hence I modded it myself with a different solution to remove the mosaic and it worked perfectly. Sharing it here for anyone with an ancient copy without the uncensored patch applied and cannot get the patch earlier in this thread to work for them.

Asmee Drakenheart

Mar 15, 2019
this is by far the best looking hentai game I have come across so far.... really hope they make another like this.

:EDIT: forgot to ask... anyone know how to use the camera/record thing properly? or does it just auto move the camera around and not record actions?

Last edited:

Auswirkung

Oct 12, 2019
I've been trying to find out the last skill below Orgasm Crazed, anyone know how to unlock the last skill?

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
does anyone have or know if their a modded version or some kind of patch that has everything unlocked? im a lazy man xD

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
I'm missing ejaculation anal, breast, acme, bloated clit, lactation 2 and masochist. Anyone know the fastest ways to unlock them?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
One of the beste games out there, love the concept of restraining and forcing her to cum again and again as well as the game style and art is great.

Does anybody know of any similar games like this?

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
Anyone else have a problem where the game doesn't allow you to select anything when you start it? I get to the resolution screen, but I can't click on anything, and my keys don't do anything either.

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
Right, I fixed the game.

Press the number 9 to skip those long cutscenes (Be careful how you use it, I havent fully tested it. I just tested it on the long cutscenes and it worked).

I also uncensored the game.

Unzip the file at "Yuen Zoku\Yuen-Zoku_Data\Managed" and overwrite. Igneel1
I tried your uncensor mod and now the game wont starts after I click "continue" and "new game" any help?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I tried your uncensor mod and now the game wont starts after I click "continue" and "new game" any help?
Its likely out of date. I did notice a new version came out, but since I had beaten the game I didnt bother updating the patch. I removed the code that pixelated the naughty bits, which means this newest version will have new code that gets removed if you apply the patch.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes