Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
I hope he is working on the second part or at least a similar game, but the last update on dlsiteblog is from 2021/03/24, hope the ppl involved are ok.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Did u know what the difference from Ver 1 and Ver 1.e? ..

You say on the old comment like Ver 1.e do not have different or more scene than Ver 1 dude
I made the patch by changing the games code rather than making a standalone mod that hooks into it. Which means, the file that I changed will be overwritten with the new files.

See it like this,

You write a document that explains what a cat is and call it "Document.txt",
then, you write another document with different content that explains what a dog is and save it as "Document.txt".

Since the file has the same name, it doesnt care that the content is different, it simply overwrites it.

So, when the update came out, it overwrote all the old code and replaced it with new code, it doesnt merge the previous code with the new, it simply replaces it.

So, the code I made waaay back when is no longer there, I'd have to do it all over again from the start.

This is why my patch does not work, since, if you just overwrite the new files with the patch I made, it will be missing all the new code the devs wrote, which would make the game non-functional.

You'll either have to find an earlier version of the game where my patch works, or you'll have to play without it.

Apr 22, 2021
I made the patch by changing the games code rather than making a standalone mod that hooks into it. Which means, the file that I changed will be overwritten with the new files.

See it like this,

You write a document that explains what a cat is and call it "Document.txt",
then, you write another document with different content that explains what a dog is and save it as "Document.txt".

Since the file has the same name, it doesnt care that the content is different, it simply overwrites it.

So, when the update came out, it overwrote all the old code and replaced it with new code, it doesnt merge the previous code with the new, it simply replaces it.

So, the code I made waaay back when is no longer there, I'd have to do it all over again from the start.

This is why my patch does not work, since, if you just overwrite the new files with the patch I made, it will be missing all the new code the devs wrote, which would make the game non-functional.

You'll either have to find an earlier version of the game where my patch works, or you'll have to play without it.
Nah.. im already understand if thats attachment not compatibel for version 1.e..

I made mistake not prepare backup file first beforehand

But thanks for explanation I appreciate it..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Nah.. im already understand if thats attachment not compatibel for version 1.e..

I made mistake not prepare backup file first beforehand

But thanks for explanation I appreciate it..
Fair enough, some people think it simply appends the code to the current base (Which a proper developer usually do by having each new feature in a new branch of the code so they can merge it all together at the end), it unfortunately does not with mods since they arent part of the original code.

You may be able to find a old version of the game on a site that eh.. Helps people get a hold of wares of dubious origin. sukebei.nyaa.si is usually a good site.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes