Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

mikopol1515

Jun 28, 2022
I am new to instaling and starting these game so can you give me a step by step tutorial on how to start this game please?

lightgauge

Oct 20, 2018
Appreciate the effort buddy but managed to get the tool from the developer website, Unzip the patch into the game.exe directory and overwrite it , Then run Yuen-Zoku-Omit tool seleck the Red option, close it then normally Run the game file and it should again show a message select the red option after this u can skip the long story mode with left mouse button

The link is working fine it must be because some countries have banned zippyshare just use a vpn anyway hope this works for u guys
How do you do this? It messed up everything and now only brings up the window to select the red option which doesn't do anything. I'll just try it as is as the game save file breaks the game too.

Last edited:

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Game is stuck at the select resolution screen and won't respond to anything. I tried deleting it and re-downloading but it's still stuck. How do I get past the resolution screen?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021
Game is stuck at the select resolution screen and won't respond to anything. I tried deleting it and re-downloading but it's still stuck. How do I get past the resolution screen?
Ok I made it past the resolution screen I just needed to unzip it again. But now the title screen won't respond. The buttons won't do anything when I click them

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Are there any similar game? And what happened to the DoubleSoftCream? This game is so good.
Not of the same quality, sadly no. There are other games was made by this Dev, but they are of diffrent quality.

And i think i have not seen same genre game of this quality... There was very alike but not same

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Not of the same quality, sadly no. There are other games was made by this Dev, but they are of diffrent quality.

And i think i have not seen same genre game of this quality... There was very alike but not same
I just found one F95zone. it's not that good, but it's good enough.
Could you please list the game that is similar?

And I just checked the DLsite:
0.png
I don't think DoubleSoftCream made it. This is so sad.

Aimb0ts

Aug 13, 2020
Hey anyone have the old version of the game? I want to uncensored the game with previous uncensored patch but it doesn't seem to work in this version.

Reactions: DeMoS666

anuanu10

Oct 3, 2022
View attachment 748177

Overview:
Yuka, who had left the house, was wandering without a destination.
The memory of pleasure deeply carved into the body...
The days of desperately trying to erase the lust that suddenly attacks.
There was a demon's hand to attack such a girlfriend!!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-26
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Developer: Double Soft Cream -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1e
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches: To Skip the Cutscenes
Extras: SAVE

Thanks Nick_1357 for uncensoring it.

View attachment 748178 View attachment 748181 View attachment 748179 View attachment 748183 View attachment 748184 View attachment 748185 View attachment 748182
i need more game like this xD

Reactions: evaw

djjakjnnja

Jul 12, 2019
I wasn't a fan of the faces of the old man and trainer - not too into the "ugly bastard" kinda of thing, so I got rid of them. Extract Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace the original one in Yuen-Zoku_EN_Data\Managed\. Hope this helps someone.

If you dont trust this and want to do this yourself, decompile Assembly-CSharp.dll and go to System_Story using dnspy, then modify the places where they set this.faceName.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Anyway to turn peeing off? Like on the untranslated options screen? I see a few checkmarks but haven't bothered to try them cause i dont want to screw things up

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I wasn't a fan of the faces of the old man and trainer - not too into the "ugly bastard" kinda of thing, so I got rid of them. Extract Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace the original one in Yuen-Zoku_EN_Data\Managed\. Hope this helps someone.

If you dont trust this and want to do this yourself, decompile Assembly-CSharp.dll and go to System_Story using dnspy, then modify the places where they set this.faceName.
we need more heroes like you

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes