Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

TheLaughingDonkey

Aug 5, 2023
1691304113322.png Its not filling up completely, I've already tried all her spots. Tried the massager but she hates it. The pleasure gauge's not increasing when it reaches that small circle. Yes, I've also read the instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: Corsty

Ludovic_878

Nov 20, 2019
Its not filling up completely, I've already tried all her spots. Tried the massager but she hates it. The pleasure gauge's not increasing when it reaches that small circle. Yes, I've also read the instructions.
You can't max her out in the first session. Do as much as you can and then end the session. This levels up the body regions, so next session you can progress further.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2830560 Its not filling up completely, I've already tried all her spots. Tried the massager but she hates it. The pleasure gauge's not increasing when it reaches that small circle. Yes, I've also read the instructions.
Just try all you can do and raise her stats. and see all her scenes with all toys. this way everything will pe open. Or you can just find 100% save.
You need to repet and all see NEW scenes which was opened.

LordDastard

Aug 30, 2023
Appreciate the effort buddy but managed to get the tool from the developer website, Unzip the patch into the game.exe directory and overwrite it , Then run Yuen-Zoku-Omit tool seleck the Red option, close it then normally Run the game file and it should again show a message select the red option after this u can skip the long story mode with left mouse button

The link is working fine it must be because some countries have banned zippyshare just use a vpn anyway hope this works for u guys
Hey man, I dont know what Im doing wrong but the second red option never appears. Instead im permanently stuck in story mode and cannot progress. Help out pls?

King53

Oct 15, 2020
ok... anyone knows what to do at this point? i cant unlock the last skill no matter what :(

1698694049262.png

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
ok... anyone knows what to do at this point? i cant unlock the last skill no matter what :(
View attachment 3047082
It's called, masochist. So I think make her cum from pain a lot?

Edit: So I managed to get it after fucking around with the "hard enema play" in "slutty nature. Continued until I had some dialogue a couple of times.
Might be you need to unlock and use all tools, this masochist just seems to be the end of the game. You just unlock the price of betrayal which is the scene you already had when she escaped and these guys are like this bitch is doneo.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes