Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Apr 22, 2020

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
VAM are better, but anyway...
I just recently opened VAM for me in this month. All what I have interesting now it's SuperVAMDeepthroat, Room Blowjob and some similars. I was interested in some other cool and hardcore scenes, but I didn't find anything. Do you know something?

May 5, 2022
I just recently opened VAM for me in this month. All what I have interesting now it's SuperVAMDeepthroat, Room Blowjob and some similars. I was interested in some other cool and hardcore scenes, but I didn't find anything. Do you know something?
Wait SuperVAMDeepthroat doesn't have a thread?

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Wait SuperVAMDeepthroat doesn't have a thread?
No sir. But it's totally free and you can find it on vam hub.
but what's really me interesting, it's if there is any hard sex scenes for VAM. It's hard to look it on vamhub and I hate that search engine cuz it's don't have many important filters

JojoDW

Jul 13, 2022
So does anyone here know how to put full 100% save file in newest ver 1.1e? I downloaded the game, put it in 1 folder and search every single file in yuen-zoku Data but nothing i can see in there to put save file that moderator had. Please help.
Capture.PNG

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
is my game fucked or something how do i get her to orgasm?
You have to train her. As you play with her and then let her rest she develops skills, including having orgasm from different stimulations. At first you can't make her cum, you can stop after a bit of play and she will go a little further the next time.

KingFeckless

Sep 9, 2020
So does anyone here know how to put full 100% save file in newest ver 1.1e? I downloaded the game, put it in 1 folder and search every single file in yuen-zoku Data but nothing i can see in there to put save file that moderator had. Please help.
It is in the Appdata -> Locallow folder. In Windows you hit winkey+r, enter %appdata% in the line and hit return. Now an explorer window starts that is in the roaming folder. Now you have to navigate to the previous folder (Appdata) and select locallow. The save data is in there.

Just googled, win+r and %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow should work as well.

Special Edition is out
Difference is using unreal engine
Link is dead. Anything different about the ue version? Does screen recording work this time?

EDIT: Maybe it is a VPN thing, link seems to be blocked.

Screen recording is in the manual, and you can enter camera mode with middle click, but man, found no way to record a video. No button (and it is supposed to be enter) or button combination seems to work.

Last edited:

JojoDW

Jul 13, 2022
It is in the Appdata -> Locallow folder. In Windows you hit winkey+r, enter %appdata% in the line and hit return. Now an explorer window starts that is in the roaming folder. Now you have to navigate to the previous folder (Appdata) and select locallow. The save data is in there.

Just googled, win+r and %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow should work as well.

Link is dead. Anything different about the ue version? Does screen recording work this time?

EDIT: Maybe it is a VPN thing, link seems to be blocked.

Screen recording is in the manual, and you can enter camera mode with middle click, but man, found no way to record a video. No button (and it is supposed to be enter) or button combination seems to work.
Ty but which is the file name i should looking for?

KingFeckless

Sep 9, 2020
Ty but which is the file name i should looking for?
In the save file from above you have the whole folder, so you exchange the whole folder as well (that is what I did). I don't have the game installed right now but I think it was something like locallow\company name\yuen-zoku and the company name is double soft cream

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes