Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

DADAD1314

Apr 30, 2021
This is an uncensored patch that I found elsewhere. The English name Flower Charm Sequel - Manual of Captivation 1.1e cannot be used, while the Japanese name Flower Charm Sequel - Manual of Captivation does not have 1.1e after it. It can be used. I downloaded this patch together with the game package and directly extracted and compressed it from the file. I am not sure if the officially updated Japanese version has 1.1e after it. I have made a comparison and basically have both images. I will send the two images in the comments section

• Wow
Reactions: spokkimax

DADAD1314

Apr 30, 2021
This is an uncensored patch that I found elsewhere. The English name Flower Charm Sequel - Manual of Captivation 1.1e cannot be used, while the Japanese name Flower Charm Sequel - Manual of Captivation does not have 1.1e after it. It can be used. I downloaded this patch together with the game package and directly extracted and compressed it from the file. I am not sure if the officially updated Japanese version has 1.1e after it. I have made a comparison and basically have both images. I will send the two images in the comments section
English 1.1e, Japanese does not include 1.1e, is there any additional storyline? The official game update announcement states that the 1.1e only adds skipping the storyline and some small errors. After all, my game was downloaded from elsewhere, and I don't know if there is a difference between these two. I also compared them myself and didn't see anything

• Wow
Reactions: spokkimax

TheLaughingDonkey

Aug 5, 2023
Does anyone have a 100% save file? I'm still scrolling through these replies in here, so there may be one here. But in case there isn't, I'm leaving a message early.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes