Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

KongouBongou

Jan 26, 2023
any hope that the game would get an android version from the devs? Hard to play in Lappy with someone sharing with smh

Fall89

Jun 12, 2020
I have a question I never played the game myself because i can't play it on android so I looked for the scenes online and found it but I wondered, there is one thing in the video that was skipped or at least I think So. So I wanted to ask if there is more to this scene or not because in the video there is this image for like 5 seconds and then the next scene was that all or not.
Videoframe_20230204_210058_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

SbOCl

Sep 6, 2022
Be warned, the intro takes like 10 minutes, and the same with each transition into a new "chapter". I played this before it was translated, I thought it was broken at first since it was just a black screen.

You cant skip the cinematic either.. The game is decent, well made and so on. But those 5-10 minute cinematics are a pain...

**EDIT**
I made a mod that removes the mosaic as well as allows you to press 9 to skip those long cutscenes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/yushin-no-hana-sequel-house-of-indecent-v1-0-makaroni.57810/post-3903506
hey guy,i encounter a problem,I tried to use everyone's patch,but there is always a “censored” scene.When I perform enema, this mosaic will appear, no matter whose patch I use, it is the same. Do you know the solution?Thanks!

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
hey guy,i encounter a problem,I tried to use everyone's patch,but there is always a “censored” scene.When I perform enema, this mosaic will appear, no matter whose patch I use, it is the same. Do you know the solution?Thanks!
Donno.

My patch is likely waay out of date, so if you want it fixed you'd likely need to do so yourself.

SbOCl

Sep 6, 2022
Donno.

My patch is likely waay out of date, so if you want it fixed you'd likely need to do so yourself.
This is a depressing thing,i donnot have any knowledge in decensoring mosaic.Everyone's patch is the same,the enema scene is censored.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Etar

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Anyway to turn peeing off? Like on the untranslated options screen? I see a few checkmarks but haven't bothered to try them cause i dont want to screw things up
Reach the end and you can disable things such as that in the status screen. Though to reach the end you have to go through an unskippable bukkakke scene :sick:

bmxtucker

Sep 22, 2020
TFW the game is so good and unrivaled in it's animation and art that there isn't even a "Similar Threads" area at the bottom -_-

There's like twenty games on this site that have that issue. Harem Hotel and Teaching Feeling are a couple others. IDK if it's actually because it's hard to find anything like it or if it's just a some weird thing where the posts are so old that the site didn't have the feature yet or what but damn. Anyway lads, you'll have a hard time finding anything else like this one if you go looking for it. There's a few that are similar but nothing quite good enough to compare unfortunately

Sarbartha

Jan 18, 2021
got a very little probleme here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been 40 minutes since I left the game in the background but nothing to do the home icon is blocked

[EDIT] ok my bad i should have spammed the left click with power max while her climax to unclock a scene AND the home icon

its take more time

jeffreydahmgirl

Nov 22, 2021
afaik the dev hasn't posted anything new since the end of 2021 so if they are working on anything they are keeping things very silent. i am doubtful we'll see something new from them but i could be proven wrong.

Reactions: Sarbartha

masterwizard

May 24, 2020
I have a question I never played the game myself because i can't play it on android so I looked for the scenes online and found it but I wondered, there is one thing in the video that was skipped or at least I think So. So I wanted to ask if there is more to this scene or not because in the video there is this image for like 5 seconds and then the next scene was that all or not.
View attachment 2366554
Its a simple device you can use on her, i could send you a clip of it in action if you want, just send me a dm

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Hi.
Can someone give hints about this game ?
First trining and i'm already stuck. Think i'm not a natural dom.
1687696800115.png
Everything beyond this point will only :
1 - do nothing more
2 - decrease the loving gauge by time
3 - greatly decreas the gauge by hate (left click for an attack)

So what should I do ?

[edit] : oh nvm. this is as far as you can go with the first training. click the house and let the game continue.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes