Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So does the save unlock everything or something because it doesn't seem to do much other than letting you skip movies. Also is there skip key for text dialogue :unsure:

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know the conditions to trigger the sub events? I have been trying but I cannot figure it out.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Animations are hot, so is voice acting. Form of presentation is well, as noted by many, forcing you to take a few breaks while overly long monologue takes place. Scenes could use a bit more freedom in what tools to use, but since thare are plenty of scenarios and they have specific events it is understandable why that is not the case.
One thing that is a bit silly is amount of fluids comming out of poor girl, I wish there was a slider in options to tune it down a bit.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Animations are hot, so is voice acting. Form of presentation is well, as noted by many, forcing you to take a few breaks while overly long monologue takes place. Scenes could use a bit more freedom in what tools to use, but since thare are plenty of scenarios and they have specific events it is understandable why that is not the case.
One thing that is a bit silly is amount of fluids comming out of poor girl, I wish there was a slider in options to tune it down a bit.
DUDE, that´s exactly what I said earlier!

WTF with all the fluids?

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
So does the save unlock everything or something because it doesn't seem to do much other than letting you skip movies. Also is there skip key for text dialogue :unsure:
First of all, make sure you installed the save correctly. From what I see the "history" file is the save one. Also, before the installation, the first button (IN JAPANESE) is like a begin button BUT after you install the saved file it becomes a continue button (At least is what I noticed).

Reactions: kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
First of all, make sure you installed the save correctly. From what I see the "history" file is the save one. Also, before the installation, the first button (IN JAPANESE) is like a begin button BUT after you install the saved file it becomes a continue button (At least is what I noticed).
Thanks that did it I thought the first option was new game or such (y)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sad that there's no vaginal sex.
Oh but there is.
Yep, that's literally one of the first three actions you get.

when looking at the screens I doubt this is a female protagonist game
well i think it looks like female protag for the win.
Well, you're pretty much genderless. You might as well be a robot. Your own character does nothing except chose what is going to happen to her. When she gets fucked its two random blokes that come in to fuck her.
That would be because it's not.
That is debatable. From a writer's standpoint, I see the males and the MC as antagonists, which makes Yuka a protagonist. As she is female, that makes this a female protagonist. That said, the opposite could be said with the guys being the protagonists because the goal is to forcefully train, aka rape into submission, Yuka.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Right, I fixed the game.

Press the number 9 to skip those long cutscenes (Be careful how you use it, I havent fully tested it. I just tested it on the long cutscenes and it worked).

I also uncensored the game.

Unzip the file at "Yuen Zoku\Yuen-Zoku_Data\Managed" and overwrite. Igneel1

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I can deal with it alright but staring at the trees and rainy skies on the intro? Wow so fucking long xD It's MTL I thought this was an english game had me fool there
Can't OP just update the game to the latest version 1.1 since there we can simply click to skip the intro or any other scenes of that sort?

Anyway, here's a made by the devs in order to skip the intro on this 1.0 version. Scroll down a bit, machine translate the page and you should see something like "Movie Event Skip Tool" (not required for 1.1)
View attachment 748632

Guess I wasted my time modding the game then. Oh well, my mod removes the mosaic too at least.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Appreciate the effort buddy but managed to get the tool from the developer website, Unzip the patch into the game.exe directory and overwrite it , Then run Yuen-Zoku-Omit tool seleck the Red option, close it then normally Run the game file and it should again show a message select the red option after this u can skip the long story mode with left mouse button

The link is working fine it must be because some countries have banned zippyshare just use a vpn anyway hope this works for u guys

Last edited:

Amerem

Apr 30, 2018
Translation is okay but its auto translate so.... eh Good content wise imho 8/10 from me Thanks for sharing

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes