Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
There's no final cutscene after doing the unlocked version of "Price of Betrayal", right? You just get the cutscene where you gain the "Masochist" trait and where Master says Yuka has a bit more freedom and that's it, correct? The game's completed and it's just a free mode from there on out?

Reactions: NIshu

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
So I've a v1.0 copy of the game which I had set aside for months because I didn't want to wait for the save files back then, and unfortunately when I tried to apply the uncensored patch linked earlier in this thread, it didn't work and turned the mosaic into a large block of "you-cannot-see-anything".

Hence I modded it myself with a different solution to remove the mosaic and it worked perfectly. Sharing it here for anyone with an ancient copy without the uncensored patch applied and cannot get the patch earlier in this thread to work for them.
is this only work in v1.0 or will it work on english version of v1.1e? i tried it but it have the same problem with previous mod that it just wont start after I clicked "continue" and "new game"

uze

Sep 9, 2018
i am stuck on the scene where the girl is sitting down and bound to the chair while the camera is zooming in and out on her tits...
i have tried clicking all over the screen but nothing really is happening... someone help.
Same rn

JL95

Jul 22, 2018
is this only work in v1.0 or will it work on english version of v1.1e? i tried it but it have the same problem with previous mod that it just wont start after I clicked "continue" and "new game"
Only with v1.0 since I'm not going to download any newer version unless there's more content.

Reactions: Lycanshi

majorkiller45

Jul 24, 2020
Its likely out of date. I did notice a new version came out, but since I had beaten the game I didnt bother updating the patch. I removed the code that pixelated the naughty bits, which means this newest version will have new code that gets removed if you apply the patch.
what do you use program and what code? I will try to do it myself.

Kincade

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry to disturb but, anyway has a reupload for 100% save data?
The zip from one year ago doesn't seem to be avaliable, or it might just be me

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
There's no final cutscene after doing the unlocked version of "Price of Betrayal", right? You just get the cutscene where you gain the "Masochist" trait and where Master says Yuka has a bit more freedom and that's it, correct? The game's completed and it's just a free mode from there on out?
I think you are right.

Reactions: NIshu

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone have problems at this scene? The game just stop loading text, she is still moving but no dialog show up.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes