Unity Completed Flower Charm Sequel - Mansion of Captivation [v1.1e] [Double Soft Cream]

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Mattador

Jun 29, 2018
Is the some continuation when "Owner" says "keep polishing youre body untill further instractions" ?

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
guys i have a huge favour to ask, is their a mod or addon that unlocks everything instantly?

Last edited:

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020
Be warned, the intro takes like 10 minutes, and the same with each transition into a new "chapter". I played this before it was translated, I thought it was broken at first since it was just a black screen.

You cant skip the cinematic either.. The game is decent, well made and so on. But those 5-10 minute cinematics are a pain...

**EDIT**
I made a mod that removes the mosaic as well as allows you to press 9 to skip those long cutscenes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/yushin-no-hana-sequel-house-of-indecent-v1-0-makaroni.57810/post-3903506
Thx for the decensoring and the skip mod. tho not every mosaic is removed.....

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thx for the decensoring and the skip mod. tho not every mosaic is removed.....
It should be. Maybe theres been an update since I posted the mod.

If you want to make an update you can do so by using DnSpy and then open the Assembly-CSharp.dll file which you find under the folder "Managed". Look for anything to do with Mosiac. Have fun!

Reactions: Anmeon

Guiltnamso

Oct 31, 2020
I still don't understand how to properly use save files... It seems like I don't have the same path, there's no folder called "DoubleSoftCream" in mine

Apr 22, 2020
man im beat finished in 6 hours didnt fap fuck my dick is so hard and feels the just little pain of heroine
Are you going to explode pal?haha , did the same, I wanted to watch all scenes first.

Hope they will release part 2 or at least dlcs with new scenes. feels very short but this for sure is if not the best, one of the best game i ve ever played.

Reactions: SoulNoobster

godking69

Jun 20, 2018
Are you going to explode pal?haha , did the same, I wanted to watch all scenes first.

Hope they will release part 2 or at least dlcs with new scenes. feels very short but this for sure is if not the best, one of the best game i ve ever played.
yes one of my favorites for sure. I was expecting a lot more after all of the training. Really want to see some gangbang scenes or other wild stuff. Lets hope for part 2!

Reactions: yolomancer3000

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
FIRST LEVEL I HAVE EVERYTHING MAXXD SHE WONT CUM!!!
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

-meter is full, all ero zones are maxed 20% she will not cum..

ViMeloetta

Sep 21, 2017
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Look if u have the "hate" status, something stop she from cumming, try lowering something like the urination device. U can turn it to max when the bar goes yellow to raise it faster.
If this not the problem then use something like cheat engine to make the game faster and go trought the next event, then she'll be more likely to cum.
Pd: Srry for my bad english-

Reactions: DJD

Warthaxx

Dec 5, 2018
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

You can't make her cum on the first level. When the meter is full go back to the house and she will unlock some skills.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DJD
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes