Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there any insertion happening or is it just fingers?
Just fingers. Penetration happens only in the bad end as far as I know.
According to a post on the last page and the developer's Ci-en, there will be penetration in the full game, which this is not contrary to the tag. I had thought he had given up because of a lack of contact, but apparently not. As far as this version, though, fingers only except the bad end. Funny thing is, the last time I played this, there was no continuing to search naked. Once you got stripped fully, you automatically went home, period. It seems that is different, so that does lend some evidence to this being incomplete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
What makes me like this more is the older anime style.
I really wish more used it since I like generic 80s & 90s style more than generic modern style.

Reactions: Furabia

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't played this for particularly long, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the game - both what's in already and future versions. Although this does feel a tad on the grindy side, I really do like slow build-ups, especially when there's a decent explanation for it. The whole molestation angle is surprisingly in-depth too, and the game mechanics really reinforce that feeling of being trapped and helpless when you get locked in a groping cycle. That intro story was surprisingly heavy (if short) but I love combining that with cute characters, and Elulu is crazy cute. I'm liking the art style a surprising amount too - from the screenshots I thought it might be a bit cheap and messy, and while there are some odd compromises in places (some of which might just be because it's early art - the non-Elulu characters seem to be largely single-image stand-ins, for example), Elulu's art so far has been great, and the little blink animations and stuff are lovely. If their patreon-equivalent wasn't in moon-runes, I'd seriously consider pitching in, because I see a lot of potential in this.

i cant get the exe to run
I also had this problem at first, but re-extracting it fixed it. Went through a bunch of other shit like changing system locale first (based on the "don't use locale emulator" warnings) but the only thing that fixed it for me was just a re-extract.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Updated Any-OS to 2.41 (pre-patched).

Version 1.801:
Version 2.41:

Use per usual to run this game natively on your operating system.

The game will start in Japanese by default. Just click English in settings (third button on title screen) to change the game to English.

Future Any-OS modding notes:
* jQuery is loaded twice in different namespaces, causing all kinds of fun.
* Preloader attempts to load 17473 images which requires more than 16GB of system memory (ask me how I know).
* Internal data is cached in autosave file, including broken stuff. Meaning if something breaks even reloading won't save you. Solution is to close the game completely and delete fp_elulu_sf.sav manually.

Known issues:
* When skipping through the opening, the scrolling starfield video at the end either loops forever or is on a fixed timer causing fun in the tutorial following the opening.
* Preloader has been disabled to relax memory requirements so images may flicker a little bit as they are loaded on-demand.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Her reactions, even with a high lust/desire value, make me feel bad for her :')
She always seems terrified and desperate, which kind of makes me want to just rush the good ending and stop.
It's not like in 90% of other hentai rape/molestation games, where the girls just turn into pleasure dolls eventually.
She does like it subconsciously eventually, but she's still terrified about it and that made me really not want to corrupt her.

Sep 3, 2017
i cant get the exe to run
When extracting the game make sure that all of the files are contained under a single folder. If you extract it to a specific folder with the same name as the compressed file the game doesn't run. At least thats what fixed it for me.

For example:

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game runs fine.

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game doesn't run and my 401k gets deleted.

Last edited:

DKSenpai14

Nov 26, 2019
When extracting the game make sure that all of the files are contained under a single folder. If you extract it to a specific folder with the same name as the compressed file the game doesn't run. At least thats what fixed it for me.

For example:

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game runs fine.

Downloads\Games\Heresy\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition\Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train - Groping Training Edition -
The game doesn't run and my 401k gets deleted.
This is it! Perfect solution!

Reactions: RawRawTrue

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Is there more content released in newer versions or are the newer versions just bug fixes? Some uploaders here don't bother with bug fix only releases unless there is a major bug. Also, hadn't heard anything from the other forums in a while, so I knew this was not the full game, but I didn't think it was being developed anymore.
I quite literally wrote that 1.86 rewrote half the dialog in the game in the very post you replied to. The game is still under active construction and things are being added and changed. You can follow the progress on the Iwashiya's Ci-En a bit higher in the thread.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I haven't played this for particularly long, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the game - both what's in already and future versions. Although this does feel a tad on the grindy side, I really do like slow build-ups, especially when there's a decent explanation for it. The whole molestation angle is surprisingly in-depth too, and the game mechanics really reinforce that feeling of being trapped and helpless when you get locked in a groping cycle. That intro story was surprisingly heavy (if short) but I love combining that with cute characters, and Elulu is crazy cute. I'm liking the art style a surprising amount too - from the screenshots I thought it might be a bit cheap and messy, and while there are some odd compromises in places (some of which might just be because it's early art - the non-Elulu characters seem to be largely single-image stand-ins, for example), Elulu's art so far has been great, and the little blink animations and stuff are lovely. If their patreon-equivalent wasn't in moon-runes, I'd seriously consider pitching in, because I see a lot of potential in this.

I also had this problem at first, but re-extracting it fixed it. Went through a bunch of other shit like changing system locale first (based on the "don't use locale emulator" warnings) but the only thing that fixed it for me was just a re-extract.
The issue with the grind isn't even the normal 'goal is too high' type, either. It's more because there is no middle ground. When you start out, the best way to lower Miasma level is to use magic as much as possible without depleting MP completely, but the best way to get to the lewd stuff is to try to use escape. The thing with escape, though, is that it is WAY too powerful and succeeds almost 100% of the time as long as you aren't leaning back or being restrained. Another problem is that it outright stops depleting HP when you fail to escape once you hit 40 HP or lower, which puts you in the exhausted state. Escape also doesn't seem to ever succeed in the kneeling position you use when stripped completely naked, but also never depletes HP in that position, which is where protect comes in, but that also stops working after 40 HP. At 40 or lower, the only depletion of HP comes from orgasms, which aren't easy in the beginning.

jstanthralias

Feb 11, 2018
can someone explain the choices? like what they lead to? I got the wait option for letting her find out what was going on. Just curious about the rest.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Do you guy know any game focus on humiliation like this one? After finish with this game version I still want more

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
is there any reason for this game to connect to the internet?
upon opening the game it immediately downloaded ~450kb

Reactions: ng728x
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes