Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

aethura

Jul 17, 2017
Before I put a large amount of work into this. Anyone know if there's any ongoing translation efforts for the recent versions? According to the game, I'm running violence 2.44 and molestation 2.24, which I assume is the latest version.

My current plan is to take the translations done by Magus2914 for version 2.31 in the post I'm quoting below, and copy that over to the recent game version. Once that's done, I'll work on updating the rest of the lines that are missing translations.

Based on the line counts between the trans_scenario files, the version I'm working with has an additional 11k lines compared to the files provided by Magus2914, but there's still 29k lines that he did translate, so it would save me time if I can use a translation file that has already been updated. No big deal if not, just want to know what's available.

And if anyone has any info they think might be helpful to this translation effort, I'm all ears. I'm kind of just jumping in after not paying attention to this game for a couple of years, and I haven't caught myself up on the translation status as a whole.

I've created some hand-translated files you can use to fill-in the text the developer missed. Just drop them in your <game>/translation/ENG folder to use them. They're all up-to-date with version 2.22. Feel free to use, change, or repackage them. I still saw some lines in the game that are in Japanese, but they're not in any of the translation files so I guess the developer needs to add support for it first.

Edit 12/8/22: Updated the translation files for version 2.31.

Reactions: Chronnoss
Apr 7, 2019
Before I put a large amount of work into this. Anyone know if there's any ongoing translation efforts for the recent versions? According to the game, I'm running violence 2.44 and molestation 2.24, which I assume is the latest version.

My current plan is to take the translations done by Magus2914 for version 2.31 in the post I'm quoting below, and copy that over to the recent game version. Once that's done, I'll work on updating the rest of the lines that are missing translations.

Based on the line counts between the trans_scenario files, the version I'm working with has an additional 11k lines compared to the files provided by Magus2914, but there's still 29k lines that he did translate, so it would save me time if I can use a translation file that has already been updated. No big deal if not, just want to know what's available.

And if anyone has any info they think might be helpful to this translation effort, I'm all ears. I'm kind of just jumping in after not paying attention to this game for a couple of years, and I haven't caught myself up on the translation status as a whole.
I tried doing some MTL a while back, but couldn't make heads nor tails of the system. If it helps, me and a few others had an extended back and forth about applying translations several pages back. Though, none of us were actually able to get anything to work.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018

I'm not currently working on translating the recent versions of this game, but I can at least explain how I did it in the past and what pitfalls to watch out for. I did most of my work by opening the .csv files in Notepad++ since the files are formatted in an unusual way and I didn't want to mess with that. If you try working in Excel, it adds a bunch of quotation marks and I didn't think that would play well with the game engine.

First Step: Update the old .csv files
My first step when a new game version was released was to use KDiff3 to compare my translated versions of the .csv files to the latest versions included in the patch (2.44 does appear to be the latest version as-of August 11, 2023). I'd use this to slowly walk through the file to identify any lines that were removed or added and manually copy or delete the lines from my translated file. At the end of this step, I'd have a set of .csv files with all my old translations and all the new untranslated lines ready to go.

Second Step: Figure out how much work needs to be done
While I did all my translations in Notepad++, I would still open the .csv files in Excel (I did this using a side copy since accidentally saving would irreversibly ruin all my work). I'd filter the rows to only show the ones that had blanks in the second column (each record's format is "Japanese Text"<Tab Character>"English Text if translated or nothing if not"<Tab Character>"Developer Notes or nothing") and then sort the first column from A to Z. By ignoring the rows for lines that you shouldn't touch (like ones starting with a # or that just say "ver1.00") you can figure out exactly how many lines you'll need to translate to cover everything. You can also use Excel as you make progress to check that you didn't mess up the tabs somewhere and accidentally put text in the third column. I've never not made any mistakes.

Third Step: Get the easy stuff out of the way
As you scroll through Excel after sorting the untranslated lines by the first column, you'll notice that there's a lot of duplicated text like "・・・・・・" or "!". Do yourself a favor and do a Find/Replace in Notepad++ to translate all of these at once. You'll also see a lot of sound effects like "くちゅくちゅくちゅっ♥" which already have translated versions that you can copy and Find/Replace to get them out of the way. Any normal-looking lines that are repeated a few times may also have translations already, so do a quick text search to see of you can take care of these. If you notice any new characters showing up, you'll need to add a row to the trans_name.csv file so their name gets translated. At the end of this step, the only blanks left in the second column will be the lines you'll actually need to translate. I kept track of the number of rows remaining to help motivate me as I went.

Last Step: Actually translate stuff
Again, I'd start with the lines that had duplicates since it feels good to translate a single line and be able to knock your list of remaining lines down by 5 or whatever. I did my translating using Google Translate and manually copying lines into my browser. Once I was left with a set of mostly-unique untranslated lines, I'd instead use Excel to filter out the translated ones but not sort them by the original text so they'd highlight which lines of the file I still needed to translate. I'd take the lines a scene at a time to give myself achievable goals. For style points, once you're done translating and verifying that you didn't mess-up the tabs, you can copy the entire file into Word to check your spelling. You'll get a bunch of false positives, but this is another way to see if you've made any mistakes. I've never failed to make typos, but this also let me find several mistakes in the original translation.

Why I stopped translating
As you can see, translating this game isn't a small amount of work. There's probably a smarter way to do it, but this is what worked for me. The current game updates revolve around walking around the city which is a much more translation-intensive game style than the original stuff on the train. Since the city scenes are still being made, I've had to scrap entire translated scenes when the developer cut them or made significant changes which is demotivating but understandable. The changes to old lines and the significant amount of admin needed to update the translated file every time are what made me stop. I could imagine coming back to this someday once the content is settled, but due to the slow updates and the amount of work spent just updating the old files to be able to translate the new lines, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Good luck with your own translation efforts! I agree it's a shame that the new content isn't translated.

Jul 7, 2017
I tried doing some MTL a while back, but couldn't make heads nor tails of the system. If it helps, me and a few others had an extended back and forth about applying translations several pages back. Though, none of us were actually able to get anything to work.
Alright, enough is enough. It took some effort, but I've made a google sheet that anyone can use to translate this game -- at least the main CSV file -- and should let you reuse your work even if the game gets updated.

Instructions are in the sheet's first page. Let me know if any of you find any problems with the instructions, or with the sheet's functionality (other than the final page updating kind of slowly because of how massive the CSV has gotten). TBH I haven't tested it fully, but it's partially based on the less user-friendly sheet I used for the v2.43 MTL I posted a few pages ago, so it's probably hopefully fine.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
i have version violence 2.41 and molest 2.24 im getting errors with the 2 city workers, i was at 39 miasma lvl 3 now 40 lvl 3 i got it down to 19 and it changed from lvl 2 to lvl 3 and now after doing alot of stuff with the workers im getting errors like this " ラベル: 濡れは存在しません:j/tw/ell/Ell_Purify_0.ks " something to do with her being wet as some sort of missing file. tho its only when i go to the areas without the city workers, thought it should b known incase it affects future updates. im guessing after doing enough with the workers ur not supposed to "cleanse" without them from then on.

especially since it seems most of the more penetrative/sexual/lewd stuff isnt fully finished/fleshed out yet, with the creator being super meticulous and "detailed" from what some1 has said. hopefully they arent splitting their focus across the entire game like ive watched a few other creators do b4 they burned themselves out nvr to finish their amazing game. sad that almost all of those types of creators were also creating some top tier games and wouldnt pace themselves. :(

btw wondering at what point is the last scene to date for her molestation in the train section and the city section.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
i have version violence 2.41 and molest 2.24 im getting errors with the 2 city workers, i was at 39 miasma lvl 3 now 40 lvl 3 i got it down to 19 and it changed from lvl 2 to lvl 3 and now after doing alot of stuff with the workers im getting errors like this " ラベル: 濡れは存在しません:j/tw/ell/Ell_Purify_0.ks " something to do with her being wet as some sort of missing file. tho its only when i go to the areas without the city workers, thought it should b known incase it affects future updates. im guessing after doing enough with the workers ur not supposed to "cleanse" without them from then on.

especially since it seems most of the more penetrative/sexual/lewd stuff isnt fully finished/fleshed out yet, with the creator being super meticulous and "detailed" from what some1 has said. hopefully they arent splitting their focus across the entire game like ive watched a few other creators do b4 they burned themselves out nvr to finish their amazing game. sad that almost all of those types of creators were also creating some top tier games and wouldnt pace themselves. :(

btw wondering at what point is the last scene to date for her molestation in the train section and the city section.
Are you running 2.44 ? Because I also did encounter the missing file error in 2.43 but it is fixed in 2.44 (there is a download link on page 64)

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Are you running 2.44 ? Because I also did encounter the missing file error in 2.43 but it is fixed in 2.44 (there is a download link on page 64)
nope, just found out theres 2.43 then minutes later 2.44 been searching for a link, thank you. also i think i forgot how to properly apply the patch, ive tried copying the 2.43 files to the 1.98 basic version game folder and it just tries to unpack it forever. :(

now if i could get a short walkthru of how to trigger each ban and stuff to progress, id b truely grateful as would others ofc, i saw the post about some bans but not much more on the previous page. im up to (train pollution lvl 4) the part she doesnt hide her pantyless crotch and gets felt up by the molesters outside the train and the 2nd time meeting the 2 office workers when trying to get dressed at 23:00 when asked to leave the train without clothes. also for city section (pollution lvl 3) choose which guy makes her cum after the train her pussy or butt option has been replaced by that choice.

ill rerun thru the game to give my own walkthru if any1 asks since i dont remember much of the earlier stuff i did to get to the point im at.

Last edited:

Bahaar

Jan 6, 2018
Hey, there. I uploaded the complete game.
That should save you from the hassle of applying the patch.
To unlock the ban, you have to pick the option "Don't call the police".
Then the Salaryman will become a "Neet".
From then on, he's gonna demand stuff from Elulu.
You can contact him via phone.
This version contains Violence v2.44, Molestation v2.24 and Debug v1.42.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, there. I uploaded the complete game.
That should save you from the hassle of applying the patch.

To unlock the ban, you have to pick the option "Don't call the police". <- when is this ban and how do i trigger it to show up. so far ive just been waiting for the train for the 3 molesters to see shes not wearing panties outside the train then taking her clothes and getting her to the end of the night for the group fingering. i think ive done it 5 times now. is it just that my 2.41 version is outdated and that ban and others r in 2.43 and 2.44 and on?

Then the Salaryman will become a "Neet".
From then on, he's gonna demand stuff from Elulu.
You can contact him via phone.
This version contains Violence v2.44, Molestation v2.24 and Debug v1.42.
(question in quote)

thank you very much for the help with the patch, could u also tell me how to do it. usually ive been able to do everything properly for karryns prison mods and updates and stuff and works completely fine, even tweaking the code as directed. so it seems this game needs some different way of doing things or more complex or im just doing something wrong that i missed. lol this way i and any1 else have no reason to b asking for a prepatched 2.45+ version. :D lol

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The main part is that you to go in 1 folder in the archive and extract those files in to the main game folder.
If you did it correctly, you should get a prompt to overwrite some files. And then start the game and it should patch.
I never had an issue with it and I am using wine/proton to run the game on Linux

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
ok i restarted and got the 400 pleasure scene, last time i chose "were lovers" and forgot. this time i chose "plead dont call the police" got butt to 200 and expansion to 199, done all the rules/bans and did the 3 cumming declaration scenes. mostly back to where i was, off the train naked around 5x (now 30 times lol) and doing special anal training every 2 or 3 days and got the office workers in the city to the point of lvl 3 and choose who makes her come. now im wondering if we can trigger the handjob and mayb even blowjob scenes and stuff that i havent done yet. i like how choosing "were lovers" or nvr calling him just makes it less ban heavy and excludes his scenes but u can still get butt and other stats to the same lvl his influence can. stats wise and main story scenes still happen. :)
i guess for now ill just repeat things till something new pops up, like with any game.

Last edited:

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
ok i restarted and got the 400 pleasure scene, last time i chose "were lovers" and forgot. this time i chose "plead dont call the police" got butt to 200 and expansion to 199, done all the rules/bans and did the 3 cumming declaration scenes. mostly back to where i was, off the train naked around 5x (now 30 times lol) and doing special anal training every 2 or 3 days and got the office workers in the city to the point of lvl 3 and choose who makes her come. now im wondering if we can trigger the handjob and mayb even blowjob scenes and stuff that i havent done yet. i like how choosing "were lovers" or nvr calling him just makes it less ban heavy and excludes his scenes but u can still get butt and other stats to the same lvl his influence can. stats wise and main story scenes still happen. :)
i guess for now ill just repeat things till something new pops up, like with any game.
As far as I understand it the blowjob and handjob scenes aren't fully implemented yet code wise so there's no way to trigger them. I tried getting them to work before and the scripts weren't working unfortunately. Am donkey, haven't kept up with this game in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
As far as I understand it the blowjob and handjob scenes aren't fully implemented yet code wise so there's no way to trigger them. I tried getting them to work before and the scripts weren't working unfortunately.
No, they are working and there are some variations even in 2.44.
You may need to start a new game to get them to trigger but they are there.

Reactions: B0n3r4tacos

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
As far as I understand it the blowjob and handjob scenes aren't fully implemented yet code wise so there's no way to trigger them. I tried getting them to work before and the scripts weren't working unfortunately. Am donkey, haven't kept up with this game in a while.
ya, i found the scenes after figuring out osmcuser132s advice. starting a new game trying a few different choices and continuing things to the current versions progress of events. when u either force elulu to climax shell automatically look up what happened to her (she climaxed ofc) or persuade her and choose to look up what happened shell then not want anything to do with the 2 office workers and run, u can either refuse their orders and go with the police for game over or receive treatment which is to follow their orders to serve them and then they tell her about the definition of servicing a person which starts with hj.

im hoping for similar events after the alternate route of "make her cum with poor office worker" or "fat office worker" being the latest scene of the persuasion route. so far it seems the route thru coercion is getting the most progress and content while dubious consent and just going with the flow of things/being persuaded which for the train would telling the conductor (the salary man groping her) "your lovers" during the 400 pleasure event, the other option "plead dont call the police" causes the salary man to lose his job causing him to become a neet and driving him a little insane and he decides to follow elulu and blackmail her endlessly. giving her many rules to ban certain things and making demands like declaring her climax and special anal training which seems to b the only way to advance "butt expansion" stat for the moment.

i hope for the persuasion route the fat office worker gets her to accept doing that, which persuasion probably relies more on the nympho lvl where as coercion seems to rely on choices and demands and events with specific characters somewhat bypassing the nympho lvl. at least thats my theory on how the game will progress. :)

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
No idea of what's in the update.
According to :

9/1 4:00 postscript →ver2.45
-Fixed deepthroat animation.
-Added a few fellatio events for the Fat & Poor Office Worker in the office district
(Added over 100 blowjob development reactions and deep throat events)
edit: there's a screenshot , but it's all moon runes, no idea what's happening.

Reactions: chris18

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
According to :
9/1 4:00 postscript →ver2.45
-Fixed deepthroat animation.
-Added a few fellatio events for the Fat & Poor Office Worker in the office district
(Added over 100 blowjob development reactions and deep throat events)

edit: there's a screenshot , but it's all moon runes, no idea what's happening.
He's talking about how he is maybe to focused on making the BJ animations better, then that he hurt is back and Illusion quitting according to google-translate

Reactions: chris18
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes