Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.56] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the full changelog:

4/30 18:16 postscript →ver2.41
-Fixed the "✿Forcing Elulu to cum" event.
-Added an event the day after the "✿Forcing Elulu to cum" event.
4/ 1 1:39 postscript →ver2.40
-Implemented the option "✿Forcing Elulu to cum" for the first climax event in the office area.
-Fixed mosaic for cut-in of front eroticism in the image from below.
-Fixed the animation of the buttocks in the image from below.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So do I need to apply all the patches gradually to the base game? If so, some patches have no working links.

No idea why the uploaded game is not just the full patched game?

Reactions: Lucifer84

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
So, a handful of years later...does this game actually give the girl the rod yet other than with a debug force-pose setting?

mashi81

Sep 18, 2020
why do we have to apply all the patches manually? can't we have a single file to download? i know it's free and we shouldn't complain, but still, now they are becoming too many files.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
For whatever demented reason, I follow the dev's Ci-en and his monthly updates. The pattern goes something like this.

Month 1: "I'm sorry, this month I couldn't do what I planned to do, but next month will be different!"
Month 2: "I made changes to the UI and slightly altered one of her poses. Sorry for not delivering what was promised, but next month..."
Month 3: "I've been reading motivational books that will help me get out of this rut! No updates this month, please understand."
Year 2: "I'm sorry, here's another slight alteration of one of her existing poses and 3 lines of text."
Year 2, month 5: "Gomennasorry. I super promise that next time will be the time!"
Year 3+: And so on...

For whatever reason the dev can't either admit to himself that he isn't passionate about the project anymore and that he doesn't care to complete it, or he's outright taking advantage of his Ci-en supporters subscriptions. No idea which it is. Possibly both.

tl;dr

Outside of the in game sprite viewer that's available in an early dev version and the bad end that was released back in 2019, there is no penetrative sex of any kind. All of the game's updates have been minor esthetic changes or bug fixes.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
For whatever demented reason, I follow the dev's Ci-en and his monthly updates. The pattern goes something like this.

Month 1: "I'm sorry, this month I couldn't do what I planned to do, but next month will be different!"
Month 2: "I made changes to the UI and slightly altered one of her poses. Sorry for not delivering what was promised, but next month..."
Month 3: "I've been reading motivational books that will help me get out of this rut! No updates this month, please understand."
Year 2: "I'm sorry, here's another slight alteration of one of her existing poses and 3 lines of text."
Year 2, month 5: "Gomennasorry. I super promise that next time will be the time!"
Year 3+: And so on...

For whatever reason the dev can't either admit to himself that he isn't passionate about the project anymore and that he doesn't care to complete it, or he's outright taking advantage of his Ci-en supporters subscriptions. No idea which it is. Possibly both.

tl;dr

Outside of the in game sprite viewer that's available in an early dev version and the bad end that was released back in 2019, there is no penetrative sex of any kind. All of the game's updates have been minor esthetic changes or bug fixes.
well from from the 1.98 actually is changed quite a bit but mostly of the stuff are under the hood, the dev is really slow and we know it but at least is still releasing something, to have something substantial you should check like 1 time at year and not less, if the dev will maintain this slow pace probably we will see the end in around 3 years (of course if the dev don't decide to drop everything)...

Reactions: rgbprincess

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So do I need to apply all the patches gradually to the base game? If so, some patches have no working links.

No idea why the uploaded game is not just the full patched game?
Nope, just apply the v2.41 (or any new version) to the v1.98, extract in the main folder and give confirm to replace what is asking, launch the game and the patch will do his work. Consider that the main game is in the station but the tutorial in the city will do a good job to introduce the new path (will be the best anyway if you start in the station since you might miss some other stuff).

You may also want to install the fan translation for the new content (but is only up to the v2.31), to do so extract the various csv files under translation\ENG and the game will recognize the text up to the v2.31 content (the rest will be in jap, check this post to know exact how much is untranslated).

If you want the debug version install the v2.18 (1000) before applying the the v2.41 (be carefull since there no way to remove it and you may break your saves)

Edit:
there's a new debug version however came directly both game patch and debug, check this post to understand how to differentiate them.

Last edited:

Elev

Sep 22, 2017
So I played this 3-4month ago and could never seem to get anything past groping- though the groping got pretty extreme! I saw screenshots of blowjobs and stuff (sex, i think?) but had no idea how to get them.. With this patch does it now have that content?

There were places and times of day you go there that never did anything so it was clearly not finished back then.

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
So I played this 3-4month ago and could never seem to get anything past groping- though the groping got pretty extreme! I saw screenshots of blowjobs and stuff (sex, i think?) but had no idea how to get them.. With this patch does it now have that content?
Those scenes I belive were made in dev mode, there are only groping and harassment in the game.

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
when will fellatio / sex be added in the game??
You can expect that something will be mentioned at the end of the year, but it's hard to tell if this will be ever added. Maybe some fan will emerge and will do this, but outside of that i doubt this will be ever added.

Reactions: akapp

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
well from from the 1.98 actually is changed quite a bit but mostly of the stuff are under the hood, the dev is really slow and we know it but at least is still releasing something, to have something substantial you should check like 1 time at year and not less, if the dev will maintain this slow pace probably we will see the end in around 3 years (of course if the dev don't decide to drop everything)...
Actions speak louder than words. A handful of small scenes and aesthetic changes don't count as content considering that, as you said, it took him over 3 years to create them. Also, in an old dev version there are a lot of different unused assets that include proper sex scenes. It's all there, just never implemented.

At this point I don't even care anymore. I gave up believing that it's ever going to be completed, and that's fine. I just felt like sharing my opinion on the matter.

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Why is this even still being worked on? The first version I played was earlier than the earliest version here, and it seemed complete then. The ending was set up for a sequel; shouldn't he have just started on that instead of what he's doing now? Sure, there's no actual sex, but it seemed more like that was part of the game's concept rather than something that needed to be added in later.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes