Others Completed Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.60] [Iwashiya]

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
The real problem I have with sardines isn't the pretty much complete lack of any real development process, but that he has a solid gameplay basis in the molestation version, but instead of developing this gameplay further he suddenly chose to hard pivot to the most dead basic vn-style event chaser that not only is as engaging as a piece of stale bread, but also seems entirely disjointed and completely ignores the events and whatever character development Elulu experiences on the train.

You just cant do this in a corruption game, the magic falls apart and the player's suspension of disbelief dies with it. I can't scrounge up a shred of excitement for any update at this point primarily because I know that any update is focusing on adding more to the completely wrong development path rather than fixing the currently present incoherence.

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Well, be that as it may, at some point the author coped. His "train" is still a great first part of the game, despite the lack of any "masculinity" in the harassers. The process of passing the train itself is a masterpiece of the game, where, although not all, but a third of the graphic resources of the game are still used.
And there is a city ... Park ... These new slums ...
The city started almost well - the direction was correct, so that both new scenes appeared and empty updates with fixes were somewhere to post. But! I think that the author began to screw up significantly when he gave the player a choice of EVERY harassment.
Ok, Elulu (as well as players expecting good content) began to swallow deeper, which does not change anything in general, but simply is. And now there is also a location outside the city. There is - blood, dildo, camera, new pose, new bed location, first sex... In the long run it sounds great. But as mentioned here - new locations do not have the same dynamics, and therefore the same interest. It's like a damn Yandere Simulator, in which assets are updated, empty mechanics appear, but it is not a fact that the author will master them in the format that players expect. I'm all, thanks for reading.

Reactions: Coconauts

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
It's like a damn Yandere Simulator, in which assets are updated, empty mechanics appear, but it is not a fact that the author will master them in the format that players expect.
Not only city part of the game is basically VN but you can ONLY progress when you go to sleep. Absolutely no reason for going out of your way to "farm" your way into corruption/saving the city. Pretty linear and office scenario branches out... twice? (Correct me if I'm wrong).

The sad part is: you can completely avoid adding new assets to the game as there is A TON of them already in the debug menu, yet we're not getting new scenarios every other week.
I could understand not getting touchy minigame as it might be complicated to (re)implement and insert to the new scenario, but by the end of the day VN is just simple flag checks and it's the same in every damn game engine.

I don't know, man, it's like dev is deliberately choosing the easiest way out and is being lazy on top of it.

• Sad
Reactions: akapp and Krnekdo
Jun 24, 2017
Welp, can't get the out-of-town scene to trigger because of the bug. I'll need the hotfix or a guide on how to trigger the scene without running into any issues.

Reactions: waffel

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, can't get the out-of-town scene to trigger because of the bug. I'll need the hotfix or a guide on how to trigger the scene without running into any issues.
Im assuming its because youre running and old save. I mentioned running into a similar issue myself.

Start a new save and just progress Out of Town by itself. Since the content is completely seperate it really doesnt matter how you access it.

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
To be honest I thought about trying to edit the game myself in tyrano builder but I don't know how to access the files. If I find a way I'll let you know.

• Hey there
Reactions: akapp
Jun 24, 2017
Im assuming its because youre running and old save. I mentioned running into a similar issue myself.

Start a new save and just progress Out of Town by itself. Since the content is completely seperate it really doesnt matter how you access it.
I tried that after reading the comments here, but nope. Old save and new save - both cause the same issue. Unless I need a clean slate for the new save, but that doesn't make much sense to me.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I tried that after reading the comments here, but nope. Old save and new save - both cause the same issue. Unless I need a clean slate for the new save, but that doesn't make much sense to me.
try starting the program anew and dont load the save. i dont know if its parsed on startup so try deleting (or moving elsewhere) regardless, it might cause a script error by containing data that is unparsable or in the wrong location when the game goes through it. i remind you that the hacked save is a dirty slapjob without being able to read anything or confirm validity ranges for values with the game's code.

Jun 24, 2017
try starting the program anew and dont load the save. i dont know if its parsed on startup so try deleting (or moving elsewhere) regardless, it might cause a script error by containing data that is unparsable or in the wrong location when the game goes through it. i remind you that the hacked save is a dirty slapjob without being able to read anything or confirm validity ranges for values with the game's code.
Tried starting anew, but I run into a different issue. Now, when I hit level 3 corruption, if I purify the spores, the spore count doesn't go down, so the corruption level can't go any further down. And if out-of-town scene is supposed to happen before level 4, then it just isn't triggering for me. I think this game just hates me.

Zoggaboff

Dec 8, 2017
So I put together a somewhat updated translation file for the v2.58 version that was released the other day. Someone hasn't done that for way too many versions before this one.

I got sick of seeing scattered left-behind Japanese everywhere in the ENG translation. And this game wouldn't play ball with Mtool so I couldn't translate anything on the fly either, so I just let an MTL take care of it. Honestly it's not at all a bad translation though. I just let a default one handle it, I think it's Google's.
If it sucks too bad, I could do it with a better one.

Didn't get the premium ChatGPT credentials or anything, just wanted to see if I could make one.
Never touched this kinda thing before.

And it's just the one *.scv file too, the big important one. There may still be teeny fragments of unhandled Japanese text in the game, but it should be massively improved now.

I've kept the original translation already in the game for every phrase that already had one. Let's see. My file's adding 24,730 new translated phrases, expanding the old one's 32,933 lines to a total of 57,663 lines.
Right.

View attachment trans_scenario.zip

Anyway, enjoy. Just unzip and replace the old trans_scenario.csv with this one in /translation/ENG/, and it'll do its job. Probably.

Edit: bunch of small stuff sorted out. Should be alright now.

Last edited:

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Tried starting anew, but I run into a different issue. Now, when I hit level 3 corruption, if I purify the spores, the spore count doesn't go down, so the corruption level can't go any further down. And if out-of-town scene is supposed to happen before level 4, then it just isn't triggering for me. I think this game just hates me.
Pretty sure the scene happens at Miasma 2 so no idea how you're getting to three without activating it. It sounds like you're attempting to get the scene in a completely wrong area. Although the Miasma going up in areas outside of the Train Station and then bugging out permanently regardless of context is about apt.

They approach you right away, Miasma goes up and theres a small repeated scene where they dont want to approach you, goes up again and then they come grab you.

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Elulu cut-out underwear in the train molestation part of the normal game? I hope it's not only debug

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Elulu cut-out underwear in the train molestation part of the normal game? I hope it's not only debug
Yea if you progress the train you get little "tools" that unlock different viewing points by clicking parts of her or the small images on the bottom. Non-Debug

Reactions: AdmirenUp

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
if you mean crotch window panties you could stick your dick through, theyre a reward for beating the train tentacle monster if i remember correctly. i dont remember if badend or victory is relevant.
the game engine viewports are unlocked when you pick up the creepy doll, the mirror and a third i dont remember. possibly a barbie style toy.

Reactions: AdmirenUp

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
No clue why, but I still can't get the new scene to proc... I've totally re-installed and patched the game, started with a new character, tried it naturally, tried it using the dev menu... Nothing works.

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Can anyone upload a save file where they've actually successfully activated the event? I have no idea why I can't make it activate. I just get stuck in a loop, regardless of whether or not I use the dev console. Nothing happens.

Jun 24, 2017
Pretty sure the scene happens at Miasma 2 so no idea how you're getting to three without activating it. It sounds like you're attempting to get the scene in a completely wrong area. Although the Miasma going up in areas outside of the Train Station and then bugging out permanently regardless of context is about apt.

They approach you right away, Miasma goes up and theres a small repeated scene where they dont want to approach you, goes up again and then they come grab you.
Huh, I get the scene where they don't want to approach Elulu, but that's the only scene I see. I don't see anything else after that. Maybe I have to avoid cleansing too many spores and wait until I see everything before going to the next miasma level?

1Umber1

May 5, 2021
Huh, I get the scene where they don't want to approach Elulu, but that's the only scene I see. I don't see anything else after that. Maybe I have to avoid cleansing too many spores and wait until I see everything before going to the next miasma level?
Same here. They don't want to approach her at all, they just say 'No, no...' and then beat feet. It doesn't progress any further after that, even if I use the dev menu.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes